Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond complained about MSG not playing music in the first half, even calling it "disrespectful." :lol: :rolleyes

View media item 2357314

I have actually thought that no music would be nice, many times. They play it so loud you cannot even talk to the people next to you. Sure, those defense chants and other stuff is fine and such when it gets close, but I prefer to be able to talk to the people I'm with while there is action going on.

Embiid is eligible for a 5/$150M extension this summer. What would y'all do?

Give him the money?
Trade him?
Take your chances in restricted FA?

Embiid is eligible for a 5/$150M extension this summer. What would y'all do?

Give him the money?
Trade him?
Take your chances in restricted FA?
Nobody else is coming to Philly so they midas whale do it. 

Draymond complained about MSG not playing music in the first half, even calling it "disrespectful." :lol: :rolleyes

View media item 2357314

I have actually thought that no music would be nice, many times. They play it so loud you cannot even talk to the people next to you. Sure, those defense chants and other stuff is fine and such when it gets close, but I prefer to be able to talk to the people I'm with while there is action going on.

I'll be honest. Never understood nor cared for music. I wouldn't wanna play with music either.

If I'm at the game, I'd rather hear shoes squeaking and dudes yelling offensive plays and to get back on defense

Draymond is a ***** :lol:

There's a special place in hell for the person who started the trend of playing "Everybody clap your hands" *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap* a dozen times per game.

At no point in my life have I ever watched a basketball game and thought "you know what this game needs? Music playing over it." All the excess audio and visuals is for children and adults who have the mental capacity of a child and need extra stimulation.

At no point in my life have I ever watched a basketball game and thought "you know what this game needs? Music playing over it." All the excess audio and visuals is for children and adults who have the mental capacity of a child and need extra stimulation.

Ever watched a game in Atlanta? I watch Hawks home games for the music.

Nearly everyone on the pels starting unit is + in the boxscore...The only - is DMC [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

3 of them around +20

There's a special place in hell for the person who started the trend of playing "Everybody clap your hands" *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap* a dozen times per game.

I agree 100%...

... but I also don't understand why so many people actually do clap their hands to it :smh:. Next time I'm just going to start booing in hopes of starting a trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom