Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bruh. :lol: You won't troll us with Greek Freak.

Dude is special.

That doesn't answer my question. He's special, MIP etc. Yet the Bucks sit 10th in the East behind a MIA team that started off awful.

The question I asked was simple. If Love and Boogie were slandered for not winning in the West (that according to NT is a better conference) why is Greek Freak praised for being on a losing team out East when his numbers aren't what Love or Boogies were night in and out?

It will come next year, don't worry.

Bucks are trash

Does Otto Porter Jr flourish if he's on any other team ?
To be serious, yes on teams like Houston, Golden State, Celtics, or any playoff team out there
On a team like the Lakers or Nets, nope, but then again,most role players would not flourish

Last edited:
Does Otto Porter Jr flourish if he's on any other team ?

Probably not. He plays with a guy who's pass first and has a knack for getting guys open shots.

To be serious, yes on teams like Houston, Golden State, Celtics, or any playoff team out there
On a team like the Lakers or Nets, nope, but then again,most role players would not flourish

Agree

Last edited:
Steph hasn't been the same since those airballs he shot at ASG weekend Saturday

Last edited:
Cmon Steph you should be cooking against the Knicks :smh:
At least the other half of the splash bros is having a solid game

Last edited:
Career low 40% this year 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Grant was Bron before Bron.
Very true. It's a shame to see what happened to Grant Hill because of the injuries.

The younger fans will never know who Grant Hill was during his early years.
I watched Grant Hill when he was at Duke with Laettner and Hurley and his entire career in the NBA and he was not anywhere near as prolific a scorer as LeBron James. Bron made others better and Lebron played with the type of power that made defenders step out of the way on the break much like the 76er version of Barkley did. Grant was a finesse player whose smoothness and agility made him blow by players, while Lebron had both finesse and power not to mention the explosiveness to go from 0-60 that few have ever matched.

No comparison imo.

Reactions: ct3
Jalen and sage together gotta be one of the least entertaining half time shows possible

If I ruled the world was just playing in the background. Jalen mumbled something about "Esco".....you know Sage had NO idea what he was talking bout :lol: :smh:

It's been enough games to where I don't feel like I'm over reacting. This No KD Warriors team :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom