Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between Greek Freak, Kevin Love and Boogie?

When Love and Boogie played on bad teams they were constantly slandered on NT. Most people on NT consider the East weak. Why does Greek Freak get a pass then? Love and Boogie put up more impressive numbers too. I don't get it.

I'm tryna keep up with weird NT narratives. Someone explain this to me.

Last edited:

When Love and Boogie played on bad teams they were constantly slandered on NT. Most people on NT consider the East weak. Why does Greek Freak get a pass then? Love and Boogie put up more impressive numbers too. I don't get it.

This is subjective but imo greek freak's game translate into winning basketball.

Last edited:
Greek Freak would be doing the same thing in the West. He's a unique talent, effects the game in multiple ways.

The Bucks were headed in the right direction, not sure what happened :smh:

Do you guys think this Bucks team is worse then any team Love or Boogie played on in Minnesota or Sacramento? I'm tryna wrap my head around the notion the East is the weaker conference but Greek doesn't bare the same responsibility or slander Love and Boogie did being the teams best player and playing in a weaker conference.

MIP gott be Greek Freak or Jokic

Greek Freak has improved so much his team won't sniff the playoffs.

Otto > Greak Freak for MIP

Otto leads the NBA in 3 point shooting. Who saw that coming?

Nah bruh. :lol: You won't troll us with Greek Freak.

Dude is special.

Dude is special.

That doesn't answer my question. He's special, MIP etc. Yet the Bucks sit 10th in the East behind a MIA team that started off awful.

The question I asked was simple. If Love and Boogie were slandered for not winning in the West (that according to NT is a better conference) why is Greek Freak praised for being on a losing team out East when his numbers aren't what Love or Boogies were night in and out?

Last edited:
Portland coulda been so good if they didn't pay Turner/Crabbe/Ezeli.

Nurkic been flourishing since he got there, Aminu is on a good deal.

They just need a real 2 way perimeter threat like a Otto Porter.

Harkless cool but he's a sixth man.

They are stuck this way though because of how tied up their cap situation is.

They would need to trade Dame or CJ to really be able to make a splash and there's no way they get proper value back.

hawks 
mean.gif

Yeah gotta be hard for otto to be what the 3rd, 4th option. If he was main dude his team wouldnt sniff *** if it was in front of his nose. Giannis mip

Last edited:

Dude is special.

That doesn't answer my question. He's special, MIP etc. Yet the Bucks sit 10th in the East behind a MIA team that started off awful.

The question I asked was simple. If Love and Boogie were slandered for not winning in the West (that according to NT is a better conference) why is Greek Freak praised for being on a losing team out East when his numbers aren't what Love or Boogies were night in and out?

Well

1. His team is indeed trash

2. He's 22

3. Are you trying to get NT to say that the East is better than the West? :lol:

Last edited:

Otto is the third best player on his team
The reason the Wiz are in the playoffs is because the entire starting 5 is having a career year not because of just Otto lol
plus MIP has almost nothing to do with team success so kill that argument now

Last edited:
Greek Freak would be doing the same thing in the West. He's a unique talent, effects the game in multiple ways.

The Bucks were headed in the right direction, not sure what happened :smh:

Stupid trades thanks kidd bad contracts thanks hammond. Good thing we got out from under that plumlee contract. Also doesnt help their big 3 hasnt been able to get on floor together. Literally the night Middleton comes back parker goesdown. :smh:

Otto went scoreless a few nights ago and his team won.

Let's never mention him and the gawd Alphabet in the same breath

Otto is the third best player on his team
The reason the Wiz are in the playoffs is because the entire starting 5 is having a career year not because of just Otto lol
plus MIP has almost nothing to do with team success so kill that argument now

Otto went scoreless a few nights ago and his team won.

Let's never mention him and the gawd Alphabet in the same breath

Although I wasn't fishing for it, these two post shows how Great Wall is. Same starting 5 that didn't take off until he got back in game shape. All having career years now.

An you continue to complain and not pay your bets.

Yea keep referencing something that happened 2 years ago that you weren't apart of that has nothing to do with your garbage posts. :lol:

Still doesn't make your posts any less trollish and not based in reality, I could give a **** what you think it's just exhausting to scroll through.

I know haha but the homer is too much sometimes. Reminds me of jumpmanfromthebay. At least dude aint reporting people for bs like dude did...... At least I hope :lol:

Look at you consigning that BS. I was talking about Greek Freak and somehow that's me being a homer? Ha ha ha

Yea keep referencing something that happened 2 years ago that you weren't apart of that has nothing to do with your garbage posts. :lol:

Still doesn't make your posts any less trollish and not based in reality, I could give a **** what you think it's just exhausting to scroll through.

I don't care if your inconvenienced by my post. Go cry to someone who cares. I don't like scrolling past you crying about my post. I don't make a post about it everyday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom