Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Booker, but dude needs to elevate his game. He has to do more than just score. I'd like to see him get more assists and or boards

Dude is 6'6, he can/should be able to get more boards at least. Him and TJ Warren.

He only 20 so he should get a lil more rebounds in the future but his game is kinda soft so I wouldn't expect him to be down in there getting 6+ a game.
Booker's lack of rebounds (plus steals and blocks) date back to Kentucky.

Look at you consigning that BS. I was talking about Greek Freak and somehow that's me being a homer? Ha ha ha

The fact you said otto deserves it more then giannis jokic among others is a homer statement :lol:. I mean at least your consistent and no one can say you dont ride for your squads

Last edited:
**** Sage Steele. Get her the **** out of here already.
Idk what even happened but I'll always cosign this 
laugh.gif

Because you mad thirsty for attention yet you offer nothing.

You like an IG model in a Wall jersey, just give it a rest.

There's been plenty of other posters like you where I've said the same thing, you're not special.

I never claimed to be special. You take my post about 3 players Freak, Love and Boogie as a "trap" and your boy said it's me being a "homer". None of those guys have anything to do with the Wizards. Your obsessed with me obviously. Reading things into my post that aren't there.

The OP of this thread or BHZ for instance never cross words with me. They simply don't care enough to get all bent out of shape about it. You care enough to constantly say something like its gonna stop me from posting. Learn to deal with it or find another forum.

Last edited:
Otto porter>Greek freak for mip :lol: Otto wouldn't even vote for himself

I never claimed to be special. You take my post about 3 players Freak, Love and Boogie as a "trap" and your boy said it's me being a "homer". None of those guys have anything to do with the Wizards. Your obsessed with me obviously. Reading things into my post that aren't there.

The OP of this thread or BHZ for instance never cross words with me. They simply don't care enough to get all bent out of shape about it. You care enough to constantly say something like its gonna stop me from posting. Learn to deal with it or find another forum.

That aint my boy :rofl:

Greek Freak has improved. How much of that is because he's truly better and how much is that there's no one else on his team, allowing him to get his more?

Otto leading the NBA in 3 point shooting is one of the many reasons we're on pace for our best record since 1979. Everyone before the year could see Freak upping his stat line. Nobody saw Otto leading the league in anything. Otto has the more surprising jump from last year to this year between the two.

Greek Freak has improved. How much of that is because he's truly better and how much is that there's no one else on his team, allowing him to get his more?

Otto leading the NBA in 3 point shooting is one of the many reasons we're on pace for our best record since 1979. Everyone before the year could see Freak upping his stat line. Nobody saw Otto leading the league in anything. Otto has the more surprising jump from last year to this year between the two.
Greek Freak would be averaging 30 ppg with Wall and Beal

Last edited:
Every season an extreme homer appears and when their team fails to make noise like they thought they would, they disappear the following season whether it be because they've been banned or they are self-exiled/laughed out of town.

Greek Freak would be averaging 40 ppg with Wall and Beal

Freak is the better player. That's not up for debate. His improvement isn't shocking to anyone though. We all expected this. Who saw Otto playing so well he'll be a max contract guy at seasons end? That's a massive improvement from where he was.

Every season an extreme homer appears and when their team fails to make noise like they thought they would, they disappear the following season whether it be because they've been banned or they are self-exiled/laughed out of town.

I've been in this thread for years now posting the same way. I dared to say Wall > Curry and everyone is bent outta shape.

Last edited:
Greek Freak would be averaging 40 ppg with Wall and Beal

Freak is the better player. That's not up for debate. His improvement isn't shocking to anyone though. We all expected this. Who saw Otto playing so well he'll be a max contract guy at seasons end? That's a massive improvement from where he was.
I was going to dispute that Otto was a max contract player but then I realized Mike Conley got paid that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom