Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
steph out here dancing like kevin bacon...i guess nationwide panic about his slump can be put to bed.

Last edited:
It's been enough games to where I don't feel like I'm over reacting. This No KD Warriors team
sick.gif
They are gross.

It's been enough games to where I don't feel like I'm over reacting. This No KD Warriors team :x

enough games? fam, you're better than this. i'm not surprised that media is overreacting like some prisoners of the moment in response to the dubs losing 2 games in a row, but anti you're more reasonable than this

it's only been two games since KD went down, not to mention in the middle of a road trip where steph and klay were both slumping. folx were getting carried away with this 2-game losing "streak" talk :lol:

Cleveland lost their last game. Boston losing at half. Washington with a chance to gain ground down 16 to the damn Magic. SMH

Hello 6. 
nerd.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]5LA Clippers[/td][td]37[/td][td]25[/td][td].597[/td][td]14[/td][td]19-10[/td][td]18-15[/td][td]6-5[/td][td]22-16[/td][td]107.8[/td][td]104.9[/td][td]+2.9[/td][td]W1[/td][td]6-4[/td][/tr][tr][td]6Memphis Grizzlies[/td][td]36[/td][td]27[/td][td].571[/td][td]15.5[/td][td]19-11[/td][td]17-16[/td][td]6-4[/td][td]26-15[/td][td]101.3[/td][td]100.2[/td][td]+1.1[/td][td]L2[/td][td]5-5[/td][/tr][tr][td]7Oklahoma City Thunder[/td][td]35[/td][td]27[/td][td].565[/td][td]16
 [/td][/tr][/table]

I saw WCS get a rebound and push the break with a very nice and controlled dribble.

I see WCS at the top of the key with the ball in his hands with a choice to pass, dribble or shoot and he looks mad comfortable.

WCS looks like a real player.

He has truly shined in his time since Boogie departed, it's fun watching him play, real fun.

Dude was buried deep when Boogie was in town though.

Makes me question Joerger.

my lord, the end of Klay's post game interview with a local broadcaster was absolutely cringeworthy :lol: klay's gotta be one of the most awkward people to interview. i love his game but he got as much charisma as a corpse.

its really alarming that steph curry was your leading rebounder with 8

and they did nothing but sign a dleague point guard and tried to get calderon

the cavs are going to sweep them in the finals

Barnes hasn't made an impact thus far.

KD will be back though.

not a big fan steph being the leading rebounder for the team, but i think that stat is a bit misleading. knicks consistently had a size advantage against GSW which forced dray/iggy/zaza into more box out roles while depending on the guards to grab those loose balls. not to mention, knicks guards were attacking the rim consistently which brought steph around the rim more frequently. if this starts happening all the time, i'd be concerned about him wearing down from crashing into bigger dudes but ehhh not reading too much into it.

however, i think this team is sorely missing KD's ability to block shots with his long *** arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom