Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the Bucks doin lol, is this a plan to tank or are they really thinking they'd be able to upgrade from Henson & Monroe?

Ive always loved Henson but he's nothing more than a bench player and i think its time to trade him. We cant start him or Monroe at the 5. We only need one of them to come off the bench imo.

Last edited:
700 new posts since I last checked in.

What type of shenanigans been going on in here? 
nerd.gif

I don't think it makes it near that long.
10 years.

Jerry Jones should sell now.

I definitely was being a bit generous with that 30 number

But I agree with you. I can't imagine how it sustains itself in a time where media, technology, and overall information is becoming more widespread everyday

Ive always loved Henson but he's nothing more than a bench player and i think its time to trade him. We cant start him or Monroe at the 5. We only need one of them to come off the bench imo.
Yeah I hear you lol, in my opinion I think you'd get more out of Monroe. More well-rounded player outta the two, Henson kinda let himself go on the weight these last couple years(?) cause he was looking good not too long ago it feels like

I wouldn't mind if they did bring Sanders back. Before all the drama, he was killin it honestly. I just hope if someone does pick him up, he'll still have that mindset. I'm sure it'll take him some time to get used to the game and all, no doubt, but I hopeful for him and glad he's ready to come back

Collector was insinuating the West is the only one with bad teams. Wizards got 2 bottom feeders as well.

WOW! Really?

So me saying the bottom of the West is weak meant the East has no bad teams?

Y'all read way to much into these post. Looking for things that's not there.

What are the Bucks doin lol, is this a plan to tank or are they really thinking they'd be able to upgrade from Henson & Monroe?
im saying, monroe has been vital to their bench

granted i havent seen many bucks games, but i remember plumlee being kind of nice

Last edited:
Yeah I hear you lol, in my opinion I think you'd get more out of Monroe. More well-rounded player outta the two, Henson kinda let himself go on the weight these last couple years(?) cause he was looking good not too long ago it feels like

Henson did look good like 2 years ago when we were in playoffs. That's when I said no to all Henson trade rumors and loved his extension. I was really big on him but he just hasn't really progressed. Don't really know what to think about him at this point other than it no longer matters if we trade him or not to me.

Monroe is interesting because I think his trade value has increased this year. He's been doing well for us with this role coming off the bench.

Henson did look good like 2 years ago when we were in playoffs. That's when I said no to all Henson trade rumors and loved his extension. I was really big on him but he just hasn't really progressed. Don't really know what to think about him at this point other than it no longer matters if we trade him or not to me.

Monroe is interesting because I think his trade value has increased this year. He's been doing well for us with this role coming off the bench.
I'm sure few teams still see Henson's potential, it's just a matter of getting him to drop some weight. And most definitely, I would say Monroe's value did increase. If the Bucks wanna trade him, I bet they'd get something good outta him. It's crazy to me that he's only 26 for some reason lol.

Why would the Hornets do that trade

Plumlee has a 4 yr 52 mil contract and he's buns.

Bucks won even tho Hibbert and Hawes are washed, they have expiring contracts

Last edited:
[Charania] The Charlotte Hornets plan to sign center Mike Tobey of D-League Greensboro to a 10-day contract, league sources tell The Vertical.

MJ loves these White Big Men lol

Why would the Hornets do that trade

Plumlee has a 4 yr 52 mil contract and he's buns.

Bucks won even tho Hibbett and Hawes are washed, they have expiring contracts

Definitely a win for the Bucks.

Why the Hornets would wanna muddy up their books with Plumlee is beyond me.

They are actually a good (if mediocre) team, he does nothing but handicap you.

[Charania] The Charlotte Hornets plan to sign center Mike Tobey of D-League Greensboro to a 10-day contract, league sources tell The Vertical.

MJ loves these White Big Men lol

Bruh thinks all these guys are Tony Kukoc when they are more Luc Longley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom