Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bucks might as well just go and bring larry sanders back :lol:

I mean, why not? :lol:

Pretty sure he wants to be on the west coast though.

Personally I don't think our FO would trust him enough to bring him back.

If he does come back im not even sure if i should root for him or not because I liked him but i cant tell how genuine his absence is. He started flirting with coming back very very soon after we bought him out which kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Last edited:
Nuggets will give away long term success to get swept by the Warriors? Has Mudiay been bad this season? I haven't followed the Nuggets at all.

Jamal Murray is a better player.

Murray is putting up the exact same numbers as Mudiay last year.

We'll keep them both. Those links up there are Alternativr facts. Straight from breitbart of the NBA.

Don't believe the hype. The young core will stay together.

Only team Wilson Chandler is going to is the Clippers :nerd:

Murray is putting up the exact same numbers as Mudiay last year.

We'll keep them both. Those links up there are Alternativr facts. Straight from breitbart of the NBA.

Don't believe the hype. The young core will stay together.

Only team Wilson Chandler is going to is the Clippers
nerd.gif
I wish bro but there's about 28 other teams that could put together a better package for wilson
laugh.gif

why cant curry make a last ditch push for mvp? dude has been on a tear ever since xmas. it'll really come down to spurs and warriors with best record.

kawhi kd and steph honestly if he keeps up this run. wouldnt be surprised to tell the truth.

harden and russ are pretty much out. team success trumps individual numbers and they look at best teams first and then best players on said teams.

I want Wilson chandler on the pistons

They can have Jackson for chandler and mudiay

Don't see Curry getting MVP just because he's the two time reigning and his stats won't be as impressive as last year, neither will the win total (who knows though :lol:).

Not to mention he has a player on his team who's playing just as good as he is.

I see Kawhi scooping that for improving his numbers in a starring role while still getting that top 3 seed.

Voters already like him, 2 time DPOY, youngest Finals MVP, he ready for that.

I want Wilson chandler on the pistons

They can have Jackson for chandler and mudiay

it's not gonna happen unfortunately. I talked with someof my writer and scout friends last night. They said as of now, Stan has no intention of moving Bag of Reggie. I heard that Stan's feels and knows thats he's not at 100% health wise and so he's cutting him some slack. I said health is making him a selfish black hole? And they told me it sounds like Stan is considering copping the plea and giving KCP the 20mil payday. They said Stan really wants to see what the team looks like at fool strength like last season, but another year more matured.

One of the scout told me he heard rumors of a potential, hush hush package being offered of Drummond and Stanley for Boogie doh...:nerd:

Don't see Curry getting MVP just because he's the two time reigning and his stats won't be as impressive as last year, neither will the win total (who knows though :lol:).

Not to mention he has a player on his team who's playing just as good as he is.

I see Kawhi scooping that for improving his numbers in a starring role while still getting that top 3 seed.

Voters already like him, 2 time DPOY, youngest Finals MVP, he ready for that.

I'd be down for that. Sad Boy Superstar gonna have the goat speech. '1st off, I'd like to thank my '97 Tahoe...'

Guess its about time for me to make my statement again....

I'll take Kawhi over KD going forward if I'm building a franchise.

Will just be 26 in June. Can only get better moving forward given his work ethic, coach, etc. Made dramatic improvements over the course of his career, which is very impressive. Lock up that MVP this year young man :pimp:

Damn, hard to believe KD will be 29 this year.

Last edited:
Dubs run more smoothly when Steph is in control and KD takes a step back. They tried too hard in the beginning to incorporate KD as much as possible. Steph should be first option with Kd and Klay being second or third depending on the game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom