Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buck. got even worse now. Not really this. Trade irrelevant.
laugh.gif

Wrong Plumlee

Bucks are the loser of that trade for sure... Would definitely regret it, Hibbert as everyone knows has been a struggle since that one good half season he had with the Pacers. Downhill from there, Hawes... never liked him too much lol. That's probably just cause of what he had to say when my Kings were on the potential move to Seattle lol.

Can't blame Wilson for wanting a trade either on this, he's been stuck there in Denver, he needs a new team

Mudiay ain't going nowhere :lol:

He had a good game last night too.

#YoungCore

#MostPlayersInRisingStarsChallenege

#JustWaitOnIt

actually on second thought...plumlee is in the first year of a 4 year, $52 million deal. i guess the move makes sense.

I genuinely feel that in about 30 years football won't be around, or be nearly as prevalent

You're already seeing declines in the sport's participation at the youth level.

There are kids who don't even make it past high school level football being diagnosed with CTE. As this becomes more widespread, folks won't let their kids play the sport.
I don't think it makes it near that long.

10 years.

Jerry Jones should sell now.

LeBron and the Cavs are defending NBA champions but aren't a heavyweight?

The Cavs division everyone has at least 20 wins. The Warriors have only one team in their division with 20 wins.

Yet you guys won't accept they play the Suns, Lakers and Kings more times then the rest of the league and that doesn't help them in the win column or the Clippers.

I wish Washington had the Suns, Kings and Lakers in their division.

Washington has the Heat and Magic in their division.

and? everyone in the pacific has the lakers.

What are the Bucks doin lol, is this a plan to tank or are they really thinking they'd be able to upgrade from Henson & Monroe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom