Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just off the basis of it being a scam (which it is) would you all be cool with football players going straight from high school? Whenever this conversation comes up most people agree scam or not they shouldn't be allowed to go to the league. If your against the NCAA exploration of collage athletes why are football players always the exception? Fair is fair regardless of the sport.

Just pay the players in college and problem solved.

College football is sooooo bad, it's in an even worse state that college basketball. Your career span and possibility of injury before you even get a dime is so short, and yet you want them to play for your institution without being paid a dime.

That **** is sick

completely agree. don't have to look any further than jaylon smith. cat would've gone top 3 in last year's draft but potentially destroyed his NFL career in his last collegiate game??

I hit you with a real question but instead of disputing it you have jokes. OKC is 10-8 vs the East. Congratulations on being 2 games over .500 vs a inferior conference. So dominant.
I wasn't aware you'd asked a question tbh.

But I don't need to answer, you already explained it so to speak.

OKC is 10-8 vs East which isn't as dominant as you'd like to see I guess.

Washington is 7-8 vs the West, but I think they are playing great Basketball right now.

Neither tell a full story of anything but you want to make it a thing so you can Prop up Wizards.

It would Just be easier to take your constant Wizards talk while they are good, if you were having these kind of debates with me when I was bagging on Wall and the Wizards for an entire month.

You started the season with us, 

YOu left when Wizards were crap, 

and now you're back to tell us all about how great they are from 9-5 M-F

Yay

Last edited:
dm_121028_nba_bruce_bowden_thunder_trade.jpeg

View media item 2320271
View media item 2320272
View media item 2320273
#LostDynasty

Last edited:
completely agree. don't have to look any further than jaylon smith. cat would've gone top 3 in last year's draft but potentially destroyed his NFL career in his last collegiate game??

Fam this really happened? Wow. Had no idea

This is going to end like the Washington football team for the homie Collector.

View media item 2320261

top 16 teams. 7 west, 9 east. top 3 all west.

what are we really arguing right now? 

if we removed the warriors and the cavs from each conference, this east vs west debate would have a lot more parity. regardless of which conference is more competitive, the reality is we're all just arguing which two teams will finish second and be eliminated from the conference finals

I wasn't aware you'd asked a question tbh.
But I don't need to answer, you already explained it so to speak.

OKC is 10-8 vs East which isn't as dominant as you'd like to see I guess.

Washington is 7-8 vs the West, but I think they are playing great Basketball right now.

It would Just be easier to take your constant Wizards talk while they are good, if you were having these kind of debates with me when I was bagging on Wall and the Wizards for an entire month.

Yay

I popped in to give my Wizards opinion to start the year but I'm a SPORTS FAN. I won't apologize for spending more time supporting my NFL team during a playoff race more then a Wizards team who's season just started.

I didn't know sports fans loyalty was based solely on NT thread participation.

BTW not bringing up the Wizards record vs the West doesn't matter. I never said the East was better. I said the West is weaker at the bottom. I brought up the Grizz because you guys take me saying the West bottom half being weaker as East > West.

I'm not the one who wants to debate. Take what I say for what it is and stop trying to imply something else. The West is weaker at the bottom. That's a fact. Accept reality and move on.

Last edited:

[thread="654406"] [/thread]

I hit you with a real question but instead of disputing it you have jokes. OKC is 10-8 vs the East. Congratulations on being 2 games over .500 vs a inferior conference. So dominant.

Yay

:lol: i'm guilty of this and the NFL thread. I used to be in there all the time when the 49ers were rollin and perennial contenders. but once things went downhill, i went ghost in that thread. i was rooting for a garbage team, and had nothing to say.

Nuggets Exploring Emmanuel Mudiay's Trade Value

The Denver Nuggets are quietly exploring trade scenarios involving Emmanuel Mudiay and multiple picks. Mudiay is in his second season and the Nuggets are in no rush to move him, but he could be included if a bigger trade target presents itself.

Mudiay is averaging 12.1 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists in 28.5 minutes per game this season. Mudiay has a PER of 10.5 and True Shooting Percentage of .479. Jamal Murray has played well for the Nuggets in his rookie season as a combo guard.

----

Honestly, it would make more sense to trade him after the season, but like they said, it would probably be on a package deal including either Wilson Chandler or Faried.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I said a long time ago Murray>muddy. It's not a coincidence Denver has so many guards on the roster. They know like I do the jig is up
agreed

why would the Nuggets entertain trading Chandler when Galo could very well leave this summer too

:lol: i'm guilty of this and the NFL thread. I used to be in there all the time when the 49ers were rollin and perennial contenders. but once things went downhill, i went ghost in that thread. i was rooting for a garbage team, and had nothing to say.

I was actually here to start the season as the Wizards struggled. These dudes act like the Skins are some world beaters and I left the Wizards to root for them. Makes no damn sense. Since when are the Skins the Patriots? Ha ha ha

I think folks hurt because I was spending more time with the NFL homies instead of the basketball homies and they feel some type of way. I went from the Wizards to the Skins and that makes me a front runner. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
jokic>>>>mudiay

i would want to bounce too if i was wilson. son should try and get his *** to gsw. best chance to win and get minutes.

It's hilarious that Miami wanted to tank and then won 9 in a row, including wins over Houston and GSW.

wow. hawes literally just played for them last night. thats gotta be weird as a player. things can change day to day if you arent a franchise player.

Wilson Chandler Seeks Trade From Nuggets

Wilson Chandler would like a trade from the Denver Nuggets.

Chandler’s frustration is reportedly born out of the inconsistency with his role.

Chandler is having a career year, averaging 15.4 points, 6.7 rebounds, two assists and 30.2 minutes per game, but he hasn't started since Jan. 12th.

Chandler is owed a combined $36 million for this season and the next two with a player option for 18-19.

Come back to New York :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom