Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He changes starting lines every week,no exaggeration.
Not today Collector :rofl:
You really are going to do this every day aren't you?
There are things to post about other than propping up Wizards. I haven't read ahead passed this post yet but I bet it turns into a back and forth or 3-4 more posts of you basically saying East>West and Wiz in the East so go Wiz yay us. :rofl:

What you quoted is a fact I posted. I didn't say the East was better. Grizzlies have a better record then most East teams but are 7-11 vs the East this year. How do you explain this? If you told me the top West teams never play the Kings, Lakers, Suns, Wolves etc that's something different but they play those teams multiple times a year. More then the East does.

Clippers have been rolling this season but are only 10-6 vs the East. Not overwhelming dominate.

Last edited:
It's probably because East is Superior.
The Wizards should be commended for rising to 4th in the best conference in the World. They should be praised daily.
And the teams who are in front of the Wizards in the Greatest Confrence on Earth, well they're just amazing. On the cusp of God status. #factsOnceIfindthenumberstofactit

Last edited:
It's probably because East is Superior.
The Wizards should be commended for rising to 4th in the best conference in the World. They should be praised daily.
And the teams who are in front of the Wizards in the Greatest Confrence on Earth, well they're just amazing. On the cusp of God status. #facts

I hit you with a real question but instead of disputing it you have jokes. OKC is 10-8 vs the East. Congratulations on being 2 games over .500 vs a inferior conference. So dominant.

A minor miracle has Miami in the playoff hunt
C3rhmK6VcAAdaUV.jpg

https://t.co/J5UYsCMJp7

pat riley about to trade waiters for a 2020 2nd round pick.

we know damn well he didn't intend for the heat to be competitive this year. 

All you guys are so quick to ignore your own BS from a couple of years ago. I remember the jokes made about teams with losing records making the playoffs in the East. How LeBron beats up on these bad teams.

Now the 8th seed in the West currently has a losing record and the bottom of the West is terrible getting beat up on by stronger teams. What happen to the jokes? Keep it 1K and make those jokes now.

Who's moving goal post now?

Last edited:
All you guys are so quick to ignore your own BS from a couple of years ago. I remember the jokes made about teams with losing records making the playoffs in the East. How LeBron beats up on these bad teams.

Now the 8th seed in the West currently has a losing record and the bottom of the West is terrible getting beat up on by stronger teams. What happens to the jokes? Keep it 1K and make those jokes now.

Who's moving goal post now?
West is top heavy this has been known.
East is Middle card heavy. No heavyweights.

You don't even have to do the teams just list the top 20 players in the league. I bet 15 of them at minimum are in the west. All the best talent has been there for a long time now.

Nuggets Exploring Emmanuel Mudiay's Trade Value

The Denver Nuggets are quietly exploring trade scenarios involving Emmanuel Mudiay and multiple picks. Mudiay is in his second season and the Nuggets are in no rush to move him, but he could be included if a bigger trade target presents itself.

Mudiay is averaging 12.1 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists in 28.5 minutes per game this season. Mudiay has a PER of 10.5 and True Shooting Percentage of .479. Jamal Murray has played well for the Nuggets in his rookie season as a combo guard.

----

Honestly, it would make more sense to trade him after the season, but like they said, it would probably be on a package deal including either Wilson Chandler or Faried.

:rofl: :rofl:

I said a long time ago Murray>muddy. It's not a coincidence Denver has so many guards on the roster. They know like I do the jig is up

Last edited:
West is top heavy this has been known.
East is Middle card heavy. No heavyweights.

LeBron and the Cavs are defending NBA champions but aren't a heavyweight?

The Cavs division everyone has at least 20 wins. The Warriors have only one team in their division with 20 wins.

Yet you guys won't accept they play the Suns, Lakers and Kings more times then the rest of the league and that doesn't help them in the win column or the Clippers.

I wish Washington had the Suns, Kings and Lakers in their division.

The Cavs division everyone has at least 20 wins. The Warriors have only one team in their division with 20 wins.

Yet you guys won't accept they play the Suns, Lakers and Kings more times then the rest of the league and that doesn't help them in the win column or the Clippers.

Washington has the Heat and Magic in their division.

Washington has the Heat and Magic in their division.

That's two teams. Since when is two > three?

BYW the Heat have a better record then the Suns, Lakers and Kings right now. The Hornets and Hawks are playoff teams right now.

Last edited:
Wade was holding the Heat back, they should have been made the move for Waiters

Last edited:

besides that Cavs and they would be third or 4th in the west right now. No other contenders in the east.

I'm glad Riley didn't pay wade. F wade. Riley didn't force him to take paycuts in his prime. Riley ain't no fool.

Heat have won 9 out of 10.

Waiters/ LeGoran the new best backcourt in the east?

Which means when Washington played them earlier in the season they were the worst team in the conference not named the Nets. And they actually lost to them TWICE when they were still horrible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom