Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess its about time for me to make my statement again....

I'll take Kawhi over KD going forward if I'm building a franchise.

mean.gif

Finally the Nuggets will free some of their 10 role players that can help contenders :pimp:

Dubs run more smoothly when Steph is in control and KD takes a step back. They tried too hard in the beginning to incorporate KD as much as possible. Steph should be first option with Kd and Klay being second or third depending on the game

i tried to tell people this when they kept saying curry was washed and overrated and kd was the captain :smh:

most fans and all warriors commentators and analysts stressed that it was curry's team and the squad sill only goes as far as he takes them. The energy he gives them and the fans, kd cannot reproduce. He compliments it perfectly, but curry is the catalyst. When kd eats, kd eats. When curry eats, EVERYBODY eats. It's that simple.

The thing is, I gotta believe thats what kd wants too. Hell, after christmas, he was the one that told curry he has to be the baby faced assassin. He has to lead and kd would find his place in the system instead of the system changing for him. Right after that memphis game when draymond got in that ***, kd changed his whole mentality.

Plus they brought back the hard pick and roll and everybody flourishes.

i'm flustered how the signing of scott brooks was the wiz's effort to secure kd

We tried a combination of things. We didn't anticipate how much of a BAN KD is though. Scott Brooks wasn't the problem in OKC. Last season showed up 3-1 with a new coach didn't change their fate. I'm happy we have him as our coach.

Chuck [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom