Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're basically saying what we're saying then :lol:

No one is saying they going to play sub .500 basketball. Even with their schedule not being as tough in Feb, I don't see them going 9-0. It will be hard to do anything close to what they did earlier in the year. I also don't expect them to walk over the Hawks, Bulls and Hornets during Feb.

Wall is 9th in double doubles. Curry isn't in the top 36 and they have better shooters then Washington does.

Wall is 2nd in steals. Curry is 14th.

Wall is the only player in the NBA who averages 20 10 with 2 steals a game.

Curry is a great scorer. He's not the floor general Wall is. You wouldn't catch Wall throwing behind the back passes out of bounds in a clutch moment. That's what separates the scorers from the true PGs. Being a floor general. The Warriors were in panic mode down the stretch in game 7 last year on offense.
u doing what casual fans do, which is judge stephs entire body of work by last years finals only. do not forget that steph was breaking every record he came across, while sitting out 15-25 4th quarters last year. dude was on cruise control destroying teams by halftime. curry has been the #1 guy on his team for at LEAST the past 3 years. even this year when hes visibly taking a backseat to kd... he still is putting up very solid numbers across the board.

I don't see how in 2017, you believe wall is better than curry. just don't see it.

Chuck told not a single lie. Does he want all the good players? Yes he does. Does he want to compete? Up to your interpretation.

Can't hate Lebron for wanting to fleece Phil Jackson

Matter of fact, I applaud him
I don't care about fleecing phil, im looking at how the defending champs not only upgraded their 3pt shooting by a mile for pennies on the dollar, but now needs Carmelo Anthony as well. like chuck said... "doesn't want to compete." if Carmelo goes to the cavs... I swear man....
Chuck told not a single lie. Does he want all the good players? Yes he does. Does he want to compete? Up to your interpretation.
EXACTLY

Last edited:
Kobe Bryant had a one way ticket out of la until the most lopsided trade in league history happened he didn't want to compete. Neither did Barkley when he went to Houston.

u doing what casual fans do, which is judge stephs entire body of work by last years finals only. do not forget that steph was breaking every record he came across, while sitting out 15-25 4th quarters last year. dude was on cruise control destroying teams by halftime. curry has been the #1 guy on his team for at LEAST the past 3 years. even this year when hes visibly taking a backseat to kd... he still is putting up very solid numbers across the board.

I don't see how in 2017, you believe wall is better than curry. just don't see it.

Wall is a better ALL AROUND PLAYER. You can have scoring. I concede that.

Is Curry a better defender, shot blocker, stealer, passer, rebounder then Wall? If the answer is no then he's not a better all around player. Just a better scorer. Like Kyrie is.

Someone explain what aspects of Currys game is better then Walls except scoring. I've already gave Curry that.

SO if you have a choice between Wall and Curry, you're taking Wall?

That's some homerism if I've ever seen it...

raw

Last edited:
SO if you have a choice between Wall and Curry, you're taking Wall?

I'll answer that if you tell me what outside of scoring Curry does better. I'll wait.

This same dudes that say Wall is better then Kyrie because all he can do better then Wall is score can't make a argument for Curry outside of scoring. This is hilarious.

Last edited:
Kobe Bryant had a one way ticket out of la until the most lopsided trade in league history happened he didn't want to compete. Neither did Barkley when he went to Houston.

What multiple Allstars was Kobe playing with in 2007 when he asked for that trade? Smush Parker? Chris Mihm? And the dynamics around that were completely different as Laker management at the time when he resigned said they were going to try and be competitive yet subsequently did nothing but roster moves to cut costs instead.

Gilbert on the other hand has done everything this dude has asked for yet wants more.

You really going to compare a 38 year old Washed Barkley going to Houston.....to LeBron James. In his prime. Coming off a championship. In the easiest conference in NBA history. With the 2nd best roster in the league already.

We NOT talking about Kobe. He don't exist right now. It's about Bron.

Nah you got it.
Cook.

That's what I thought. You can't make a case outside of scoring. Now be man enough to admit Wall is the better all around player.

If I did have to pick between the two it'll depend on my teams makeup. If take Wall over Curry at PG but Curry over Wall at SG.

Last edited:
Wall is a much better defender and floor general? Don't know if Steph's shooting and gravity outweighs that [emoji]129300[/emoji] but he is a 2 time MVP.

LeBron James. In his prime. Coming off a championship.

Let's all clear something up abou that championship, this is one of the greatest stats that I have ever seen in basketball, and if it wasn't lebron it would be more appreciated

For the Cavs to win last year Bron had to be the best player at every damn position. How do you lead in rebounds and assist? How do you have the most blocks and assist? HOW DO YOU LEAD YOUR TEAM EVERY DAMN CATEGORY? How can you see that **** and ask if he wants to compete?

So y'all are pretty much saying Bron be the best player on your team at every position and quit crying, who has ever had to carry a load like that to win? Only thing Bron is wrong for is expressing it through the media like that. And that second best roster in the league is nonsense just check the record when Bron don't play, them dudes would almost miss the playoffs.

Another thing, Bron ain't that old in age but he's old as hell on miles and minutes.

Last edited:
Let's all clear something up abou that championship, this is one of the greatest stats that I have ever seen in basketball, and if it wasn't lebron it would be more appreciated

For the Cavs to win last year Bron had to be the best player at every damn position. How do you lead in rebounds and assist? How do you have the most blocks and assist? HOW DO YOU LEAD YOUR TEAM EVERY DAMN CATEGORY? How can you see that **** and ask if he wants to compete?

So y'all are pretty much saying Bron be the best player on your team at every position and quit crying, who has ever had to carry a load like that to win? Only thing Bron is wrong for is expressing it through the media like that. And that second best roster in the league is nonsense just check the record when Bron don't play, them dudes would almost miss the playoffs.

Another thing, Bron ain't that old in age but he's old as hell on miles and minutes.

"but he has kyrie and k love and the best supporting cast in the NBA he needs to stop being a crybaby"

Bron led both teams in all categories? Didn't know that. Crazy. It's not like he's the best player in the world and some people got him as the best ever. Or is already playing with 2 all stars. He needs MORE help, like another all star and future HOFer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom