Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all clear something up abou that championship, this is one of the greatest stats that I have ever seen in basketball, and if it wasn't lebron it would be more appreciated

For the Cavs to win last year Bron had to be the best player at every damn position. How do you lead in rebounds and assist? How do you have the most blocks and assist? HOW DO YOU LEAD YOUR TEAM EVERY DAMN CATEGORY? How can you see that **** and ask if he wants to compete?

So y'all are pretty much saying Bron be the best player on your team at every position and quit crying, who has ever had to carry a load like that to win? Only thing Bron is wrong for is expressing it through the media like that. And that second best roster in the league is nonsense just check the record when Bron don't play, them dudes would almost miss the playoffs.

Yes. The Cavs have the 2nd best roster in the league. Idk how that is debatable :lol:.

And let's not act like Bron did it ALL by himself.

Kyrie showed up BIG TIME. You really going to sit here and act like the Cavs are the '01 sixers or something :lol:.

Wall is better than Curry now? :lol:

I kind of wish the Wiz would go back to sucking.

All laughter but nobody can simply explain what he does better.

Wall > Kyrie because all Irving does is score better

Curry > Wall because John does everything but score better

That's NT NBA thread logic. Makes no damn sense.

Bron led both teams in all categories? Didn't know that. Crazy. It's not like he's the best player in the world and some people got him as the best ever. Or is already playing with 2 all stars. He needs MORE help, like another all star and future HOFer.

You mean the two all stars that never had a winning record until they teamed up with Bron?

If the Warriors offered Curry for Wall straight up, Ernie Grunfeld would crawl on all fours to Oakland to sign the trade.

Last edited:

Bruh. STOP. The gap between Wall and Kyrie in the things Kyrie is better at, is not very large. The gap between Wall and Steph in the things Steph is better at, is so large that the conversation is beyond ridiculous. Wall is great. The Wiz are absolutely killing right now. He's finally, after 5 years, getting his proper respect...let it go. Dang.

Lol at thinking wall is better then two time mvp curry, who just had one of the greatest individual seasons any player has ever had. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That's why we can't have nice things

Last edited:
Well they also did team up with each other.

Kyrie Irving has never had a winning record before he got Love

Kevin Love has never had a winning record before he joined Irving.

Those statements are just as valid as them not winning before Lebron.

Last edited:
Bruh. STOP. The gap between Wall and Kyrie in the things Kyrie is better at, is not very large. The gap between Wall and Steph in the things Steph is better at, is so large that the conversation is beyond ridiculous. Wall is great. The Wiz are absolutely killing right now. He's finally, after 5 years, getting his proper respect...let it go. Dang.

I swear.....

Wall is better than Curry now?
laugh.gif

I kind of wish the Wiz would go back to sucking.

People are laughing because you keep typing "other than scoring" like scoring is meaningless. Or like Steph's shooting isn't one of the most powerful weapons there is in the game and affects everything else that happens on the floor. This has already been explained, you just chose to ignore it.

It was only a year ago Steph had one of the greatest regular seasons in the history of basketball, and even though his shooting hasn't been as otherworldly this year (by his standards) maybe slow down a little with this Wall > Curry stuff.

Last edited:

Details. Every post dances around the question I'm asking.

What outside of scoring does Curry do better.

I can't believe grown *** men can't simply answer this. Is it because you guys can't make the case or because you don't wanna admit Wall is better all around?

Well they also did team up with each other.

Kyrie Irving has never had a winning record before he got Love

Kevin Love has never had a winning record before he joined Irving.

Those statements are just as valid as them not winning anything before Lebron.

But hey also have a loosing record when lebron doesn't play, I forgot what it was but it's real bad.

I can't believe grown *** men can't simply answer this. Is it because you guys can't make the case or because you don't wanna admit Wall is better all around?
He's more clutch 

People are laughing because you keep typing "other than scoring" like scoring is meaningless. Or like Steph's shooting isn't one of the most powerful weapons there is in the game and affects everything else that happens on the floor. This has already been explained, you just chose to ignore it.

It was only a year ago Steph had one of the greatest regular seasons in the history of basketball, and even though his shooting hasn't been as otherworldly this year (by his standards) maybe slow down a little with this Wall > Curry stuff.

Meaningless no. However if we're talking all around game and breaking players down you can't ignore the other aspects of the game.

I'm making a case that includes all aspects of the game. You all refuse to accept it and continue to avoid saying Walls the better defender, passer, stealer, shot blocker etc.

Wall is also better at counting the pockets of other men and complaining about not making All-NBA teams. Very well rounded [emoji]129300[/emoji]

We're not answering because it's absolutely ridiculous. The only other Wall/Wiz fan that hasn't yet responded to this argument is double Js. Wall does do "more" but the only sizeable difference between the two pales in comparison to possibly the most important thing you do on the court, scoring. Wall will never in his life be the level scorer that Curry has been for almost 5 years now. I really don't understand why you're harping on this. When John has a top 5 season ever, then revisit it then. Until then, can you chill please?

But hey also have a loosing record when lebron doesn't play, I forgot what it was but it's real bad.
You mean when he sits out? When he sits out he announces it hours in advance and gives them little time to adjust. He also does it at random times thougiut the season. A healthy Cavs team with a full training camp without Lebron will win more than they lose. I'm sure the same size of them playing without Lebron the past 2 seasons is like around 30 games

But Lebron lost the previous finals almost doing the exact same thing he did last year. What was the difference between 2015 and 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom