Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were literally fresh off 3 finals trips and a back to back chip. We got swept 1st round, but I'm pretty sure most of us were down, but cool about it. Still high on that championship juice.Then when the team that beat us went on to get the chip, which was only right, it hurt even less. We got back to the drawing board in 2012, tried to scoop cp3....basketball reasons...ending copping nash and dwight for the low, it didnt work out but we tried.

wash your face.
Actually, we lost second round.

oh right right right. i forgot about that hornets series?

I'll never forget that last game of the dallas series being on mothers day and after brunch me and Mom spent it watching the lakers get smashed and bynum getting ejected for trying to kill berea :lol:.

Wait a second, hold up.
People still think Kobe is better than leBron???

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Kobe > Lebron

All this recency bias aka Lebron winning a chip/Kobe having the worst 3 seasons of his career will do away in due time.

We were literally fresh off 3 finals trips and a back to back chip. We got swept 1st round, but I'm pretty sure most of us were down, but cool about it. Still high on that championship juice.Then when the team that beat us went on to get the chip, which was only right, it hurt even less. We got back to the drawing board in 2012, tried to scoop cp3....basketball reasons...ending copping nash and dwight for the low, it didnt work out but we tried.

wash your face.

You still out here making excuses. :rofl:

You're like a scorned girlfriend. You just cant give up, even tho you've been ran through. Lol Go have a seat

Bron won that series in 7 games, and was the finals MVP.
Soft *** curry has been to 2 nba finals, and hasn't sniffed an Final MVP.

How many finals MVPs did Bron win in his first 2 finals....

I'll wait.......

Steph could've easily got it 2015. But iggy was cooking Bron....and holding him to below 40% shooting.....

So there's that. Maybe if LeBron would've defended a "bench player" (as you put it).....he'd be 2-0 against the dubs instead of 1-1.

wash your face.

You still out here making excuses. :rofl:

You're like a scorned girlfriend. You just cant give up, even tho you've been ran through. Lol Go have a seat

bet bread you voted for trump. if you arent 16. Not sure which.

Since when did facts and what actually happened become excuses? Dawg you are corny.

Last edited:
Son your dude is a unprofessional, cocky,flops all day long begging to get help on his team. Its one thing to be the most dominant player in the nba CURRENTLY but another to announce it to the world. Cant wait to see him lose again hell way there playing they might not even make it to the finals. But yall looking at lance stephenson so maybe he can blow on lebron and cool him off

Look at this. Seriously sit here and look at this!
This happens every year and yet you guys dont learn! :rofl:

91c48f8312ddb57f952d209e6ddd45db

yall mans

giphy-downsized-large.gif

bruh :x your mans legit flopped himself into a different dimension

5741126c1600002a00f94193.gif

Imagine if Bron said what he said about Chuck to Hov instead.........

Proposition Joe Proposition Joe will renounce him immediately.......and ride around Cleveland with the big 45 on him. Looking for LeBron

Things are going to get really interesting when Kevin Durant wins 2-3 Chips....and ends up a top 3 scorer of all time.

KD still on pace to catch Kareem? Serious question :nerd: :nerd:

bet bread you voted for trump. if you arent 16. Not sure which.

Since when did facts and what actually happened because excuses? Dawg you are corny.

Dude you're just making excuses.
I would never in life vote for an idiot like trump. So your bread is gone. you feeling some kind of way that your bringing up Trump into this? LMAOOO!
Way older than 16.
Ima say this right now, if you are older than 19, with more than 27k post on here. Bro you have no room on earth to talk about anyone on this forum in any kind of way. More than likely you are going to blow it off with the fake "I still get yams tho" quote, but there is no way in hell you are more than 19 years old with 27k post on nike talk, no way in hell. If you are, Enough said bro, Enough said. Im done talking to you on this forum from here on out. I can understand you being 19 or less in your moms basement, posting all day of your life, but if you are older...Aw man.

So how old are you Freeze let us know real quick.

Last edited:

wash your face.
You still out here making excuses.
roll.gif

bet bread you voted for trump.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom