Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron has been such a gracious king to us, I'm not sure why there are still downtalkers

He's graced us with historic comebacks, he's graced us with historic finals performances, he's the best all around player that's we've ever seen play. It's about time everyone respect the throne.

It's still spursnation though
Come up off ya knees b. I'm embarrassed for you.

Curry is weak as hell. swinging his arms around looking like a dummy. He cant ever play right when he see's JR, or Shump in his face grilling him. Just soft. He the type of dude you do anything to on the court because you know his lame *** wont do anything. He is Stephanie Curry for a reason.

Son your dude is a unprofessional, cocky,flops all day long begging to get help on his team. Its one thing to be the most dominant player in the nba CURRENTLY but another to announce it to the world. Cant wait to see him lose again hell way there playing they might not even make it to the finals. But yall looking at lance stephenson so maybe he can blow on lebron and cool him off

Last edited:
We were literally fresh off 3 finals trips and a back to back chip. We got swept 1st round, but I'm pretty sure most of us were down, but cool about it. Still high on that championship juice.Then when the team that beat us went on to get the chip, which was only right, it hurt even less. We got back to the drawing board in 2012, tried to scoop cp3....basketball reasons...ending copping nash and dwight for the low, it didnt work out but we tried.

wash your face.
Actually, we lost second round.

Really interested to see how some users will react if/when they lose in the Finals to the Warriors.

Can't wait to hear what excuses they can muster up.

Why he mad tho? [emoji]129300[/emoji] and why didn't he go at Kenny who basically was co-signing what Chuck was saying about him whining about needing help?

lebron right though. about time one of these players came at salty *** barkley

kenny smith a nobody compared to barkley tho. that be like lebron going at a twitter critic

Cavs win: "Lebron the Goat [emoji]128016[/emoji], he beat an all star team coming of a 73-9 season who just added another MVP, all by himself"

Warriors win: " What do you expect? He had to face an all star team coming of a 73-9 season who just added another MVP, his teammates weren't that good. That's why he was lobbying for better player in January. "

Lebron has been such a gracious king to us, I'm not sure why there are still downtalkers

He's graced us with historic comebacks, he's graced us with historic finals performances, he's the best all around player that's we've ever seen play. It's about time everyone respect the throne.

It's still spursnation though
Lets not forget that 2011 performance and the biggest finals average blow out 2014 :nerd:

"The Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings have had discussions about a trade involving All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins according to Arizona Sports’ John Gambadoro"

"Gambadoro reports the discussions have centered around involving small forward T.J. Warren, center Alex Len, Phoenix’s first-round pick this year and possibly more."
Gambo is the same guy that broke the Nash to the Lakers trade in 2012.
boogie to PHX = more wins

if that happens im joining @Mamba MVP  on team tank 

Really interested to see how some users will react if/when they lose in the Finals to the Warriors.

Can't wait to hear what excuses they can muster up.

Oh he'll definitely get alittle more respect from me as a player.I hate but I respect. But him as a person how he handles situations will never change my opinion about him.

Can the wizards afford Cousins without giving up wall / beal / Otto?
 Morris, Gortat, Oubre and picks.
laugh.gif

Honestly the warriors should have 0 excuses if they lose in this years finals.

Cavs win: "Lebron the Goat [emoji]128016[/emoji], he beat an all star team coming of a 73-9 season who just added another MVP, all by himself"

Warriors win: " What do you expect? He had to face an all star team coming of a 73-9 season who just added another MVP, his teammates weren't that good. That's why he was lobbying for better player in January. "

No excuses if they lose to a better team

No, you guys can't do that. Now you're putting LeBron and the Cavs in a win/win situation. They win the Finals and it's the greatest story ever told. If they lose, they were expected to lose.

It's utter BS. If you're jocking for the Cavs, I don't want to hear **** like they were supposed to lose.

Wait a second, hold up.
People still think Kobe is better than leBron???

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It makes sense now. I've always noticed that most of Bron's biggest haters are just Kobe stans. Can't stand the fact that Bron is better than their favorite player was. Same dudes getting at Bron for what he said yesterday would have Kobe's **** in their mouth if he said the same ****. Y'all funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom