Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie in PHX is :pimp:.

They still need another piece but they become much more attractive in FA with him.

They still got Chandler contract on the books though and I hate giving up that pick.

bro if bron said "who is barkley to tell me what it takes to win a ring when he never won anything."

y'all would've had a problem with it :lol:

it's not because he got personal, it's because y'all hate bron

Then Bron starts talking about 20 year old incidents, Chuck's gambling problem, and how he has much more money than him. Totally uncalled for.

where on earth are you getting this from?

nowhere in lebron's statements did he reference having more money than him.

yall dudes really read what you want to read.

on another note...its going to be funny to watch all of you people hop right back on his **** when he's ya'll only hope for preventing the most "hated" team in the league from winning a championship. 

Not even sure what this even means...? Peeps gonna hop back on bron nuts because he the only hope of preventing himself from with a chip? Meh...that's about right, I'll allow it.

but according to most of you...he's a beta that also choked down 3-1....so what's a kd to the best player in the world?

don't tell me ya'll gonna run to the "oh they were supposed to win cause they got KD" excuse. 
laugh.gif
yes he did choke but nobodys saying kd aint a top3 player in the world right now..Lol

and yes gs is supposed to win cause they got em  

Dude said "#30 Curry's stay in this dude nightmares."

:rofl:

He must have forget about this

The only thing thats staying on anyones mind is Kyrie on Curry mind how Kyrie did him so terrible in the finals.
:rofl:

Last edited:
The Suns might have the least enticing offer for The Kings to trade with. **** are you doing VivekVlade :lol:

Curry is weak as hell. swinging his arms around looking like a dummy. He cant ever play right when he see's JR, or Shump in his face grilling him. Just soft. He the type of dude you do anything to on the court because you know his lame *** wont do anything. He is Stephanie Curry for a reason.

They'll just disappear like in 2015 and 2014 or another time their god king comes up short. Will have to put out an ABP for them.

Yea like you disappeared after the Lakers got swept by the Mavericks right?
Aw ok. Cool

We were literally fresh off 3 finals trips and a back to back chip. We got swept 1st round, but I'm pretty sure most of us were down, but cool about it. Still high on that championship juice.Then when the team that beat us went on to get the chip, which was only right, it hurt even less. We got back to the drawing board in 2012, tried to scoop cp3....basketball reasons...ending copping nash and dwight for the low, it didnt work out but we tried.

wash your face.

What was screen name of that Warrior fan that used to post a lot last season and get on people's nerves? He had Draymond Green as his avi. Think he stopped posting after Warriors lost the finals, or did he get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom