Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that gets lost in all of this. Barkley is a certified **** and gumps in here talmbout He didn't have to get personal!!!! **** outta here.

LEBRONTALK HAS RETURNED LADIES AND GENTS.

Dude said he agreed with the Zimmerman verdict, **** that dude.

Lebron got in his bag when responding to chuck. That is all. Everybody get super mad about something that ain't really a big deal at least once in their life.

"The Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings have had discussions about a trade involving All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins according to Arizona Sports’ John Gambadoro"

"Gambadoro reports the discussions have centered around involving small forward T.J. Warren, center Alex Len, Phoenix’s first-round pick this year and possibly more."

Last edited:

****** only gonna be able to keep referring the 2016 finals for a few more months. 

if the warriors win it all, that clap back is gonna be too much for some of ya'll to handle 
laugh.gif
They'll just disappear like in 2015 and 2014 or another time their god king comes up short. Will have to put out an ABP for them.
@slysniperwolf  might as well register for a new name now. 

****** only gonna be able to keep referring the 2016 finals for a few more months. 

if the warriors win it all, that clap back is gonna be too much for some of ya'll to handle :lol:

Real talk

Ain't seen a team hold on to a finals win like this ever :lol:

Lol my team has 3 rings in the past 10 seasons by my count. But sure. Cleveland for the first time in 50+ years in any sport finally DIDN'T take an L. Congrats. When I put it like that, now I know why you can't act like you've been here before. Cuz you haven't.

"cavs were without love and kyrie" and Warriors were without bogut and lebron had to cry to media to get draymond suspended. And iggy was playing through back injury. So the "they played without so and so" excuse is really moot. And you were very loud during that 2015 season. You had to savor that pie. I just enjoy the show broham

Man forget all that nonsense you talking about.

Here.
View media item 2295466

Last edited:
Lebron got in his bag when responding to chuck. That is all. Everybody get super mad about something that ain't really a big deal at least once in their life.
this.

all these ****** in here on their moral high horses are killing me right now 
laugh.gif

look at how ****** talk to each other on here as proof. 

if the warriors win it all, that clap back is gonna be too much for some of ya'll to handle 
laugh.gif
gs added kd i'd hope they're better than cleveland by now lmao 

laugh.gif
gs added kd i'd hope they're better than cleveland by now lmao 
but according to most of you...he's a beta that also choked down 3-1....so what's a kd to the best player in the world?

don't tell me ya'll gonna run to the "oh they were supposed to win cause they got KD" excuse. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
In an appearance on ESPN Radio’s NBA Insiders, Beal was asked about how his relationship with Wall is after entering the season under the microscope. “I think it’s (going) well,” Beal said in the Sunday interview. “I think it’s (going) really well. It’s kind of getting old, people saying that we don’t agree and that we don’t click. We’re just going out and proving it on the floor.” 11 hours ago – via ESPN

Last edited:
"The Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings have had discussions about a trade involving All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins according to Arizona Sports’ John Gambadoro"

"Gambadoro reports the discussions have centered around involving small forward T.J. Warren, center Alex Len, Phoenix’s first-round pick this year and possibly more."
Gambo is the same guy that broke the Nash to the Lakers trade in 2012.

Lebron has been such a gracious king to us, I'm not sure why there are still downtalkers

He's graced us with historic comebacks, he's graced us with historic finals performances, he's the best all around player that's we've ever seen play. It's about time everyone respect the throne.

It's still spursnation though

So free agency = begging.

Gotcha.

However you want to spin it, do it.
The Warriors won 72-9 games last year, they didnt need durant, so yes they went out there and begged him. Curry soft *** went up there telling him sweet nothings, after Bron put his whack *** in his place.

Keep up the hate, it will only be better when the Cavs win again this year.

dawg, i tried to ignore it, but this is the 3rd time. 72-9 is 81 games. They finished 73-9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom