Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Start all over...
I understand why u feel that way. I probably described you to a T. the fact that you didn't even agree that 1.4 BILLION is a lot of money, or that LeBron throws his teammates under the bus once he starts losing... that just shows you're in your feelings. its cool. you've still got a friend in me fam.

Is this the shrine.....oops I mean "room" you share with Jokegeta Jokegeta

View media item 2317862

:rofl:

I'll admit, when I was 13-14, this was me with Allen Iverson.
I have no problem in admitting that. Especially to a bunch of folks on niketalk.

Haha that was me with Iverson as well. I even had fake Jerseys with Clippers style but Sixers logo. I had the braids, the sleves, the shoes everything.

This coming from a half Filipino kid living in the middle east. I went to a conservative school and rocking braids on the first day with red I3 runners (only black shoes were allowed). I wasn't allowed back in the next day unless I cut my hair and wore black shoes. I switched to my black Answer V and wore a kufi with the braids underneath. Only lasted a third of a day until I was caught and told to cut my hair. :lol:

Knicks are getting ran out of DC tonight. They already beat us once this season. With the Raptors and Celtics playing tomorrow, tonight is important to keep pace and inch closer to a higher seed.

I can see what you're saying. But did Curry Green, and Klay sound like some ****** when the ran and begged KD to come to their team after having the 72-9 season they had....
Oh wait...I almost forgot they didnt win the championship that year...Maybe dude is right about people forgetting.
roll.gif

Nevermind carry on
correct me if im wrong, but don't I recall u and that finallyfamous or whatever his name is having to tuck your tail when the warriors won in 2015? people like u are the reason when even after Cleveland wins, you're still a really bad amy schumer joke. act like you've been here before. the 3-1 jokes are by low grade trolls. **** was played out by august and here we are damn near in February of next year still seeing it. Same box as white kids still dabbing when the camera is on them. you cringeworthy b.

Start all over...
I understand why u feel that way. I probably described you to a T. the fact that you didn't even agree that 1.4 BILLION is a lot of money, or that LeBron throws his teammates under the bus once he starts losing... that just shows you're in your feelings. its cool. you've still got a friend in me fam.
I didn't catch the 1.4Billion convo. (1.4 Bill is an enormous amount of money)

I didn't catch the Lebron throws his mates under the bus once he starts losing convo. (but I agree he does do that)

You lost me at the "thats a female trait and those are feminine tendencies part"

The content of the post was like aba cadaba after reading that.

Last edited:

I didn't catch the 1.4Billion convo. 

I didn't catch the Lebron throws his mates under the bus once he starts losing convo.

You lost me at the "thats a female trait and those are feminine tendencies part"

nd content of the post was like aba cadaba 
I lost you at the 3rd or 4th sentence.... but u didn't catch the first sentence. interesting. u dont need to catch the convo to think 1.4billion is a lot. nor do u need context to see lebron throws his teammates under a bus when he loses. do you typically invalidate points you admit you didn't read or is it just when it concerns LeBron. asking for a friend.

Last edited:
LMAOO Right, all I could do was shake my head when I read this. You would figure with more that 27k post dude would know that its not only Bron fans that say this. This stuff is all over national TV, people have signs up at presidential debates, People hold up "Warriors blew a 3-1" signs at events that have nothing to do with basketball. :rofl:

I love the fact that people get so upset over people bringing it up too. All you can do is sit and laugh at him. Making up all the excuses in the world to try to deflect. :rofl:

View media item 2318006
There is another one coming where that one came from too. Cant wait come June, the haters will be all upset all over again. Cant WAIT!

It low key seems like Bron and Wade are trying to get Chuck outtah here tho. thats wild.
Bruh like honesty what are you do with yourself IF the Cavs lose?

I didn't catch the 1.4Billion convo. 

I didn't catch the Lebron throws his mates under the bus once he starts losing convo.

nd content of the post was like aba cadaba 
I lost you at the 3rd or 4th sentence.... but u didn't catch the first sentence. interesting. u dont need to catch the convo to think 1.4billion is a lot. nor do u need context to see lebron throws his teammates under a bus when he loses. do you invalidate points you admit you didn't read or is it just when it concerns LeBron. asking for a friend.
1.4 Billion is a ton of money.

Lebron does bus drive his mates when he starts losing.

I don't know what you are asking right now about validation etc etc. 

But that post was crap, whether one part or all.

Go start all over.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You see that last pic...Your boy Stephanie Curry never ever held those both in his hand ever before. Nor will he ever.
"Your boy Stephanie Curry never ever held those both in his hand ever before."

the joke anyone would write in response to this is SO obvious that I hope nobody does it.

correct me if im wrong, but don't I recall u and that finallyfamous or whatever his name is having to tuck your tail when the warriors won in 2015? people like u are the reason when even after Cleveland wins, you're still a really bad amy schumer joke. act like you've been here before. the 3-1 jokes are by low grade trolls. **** was played out by august and here we are damn near in February of next year still seeing it. Same box as white kids still dabbing when the camera is on them. you cringeworthy b.

Look at him, He mad! :rofl:

Let me make excuses like you all do. You mean the 2015 finals where Love and Kyrie were injured and couldn't play?

Oh that one.
:lol:

Go start all over.
ahhhh. so u agree with everything in the post except uh... the female-esque putting someones business out there because they hurt ur feelings bit. so 66% is fine... but start all over. and we're back where we started. you're in your bag, cuz the shoe fits. got it.

When you complain you need more playermakers & talent, with the same team you just won a championship with, which has the league's highest payroll, on the night Kyrie Irving drops 49 pts..... it sounds like you b****ing
I can see what you're saying. But did Curry Green, and Klay sound like some ****** when the ran and begged KD to come to their team after having the 72-9 season they had....
Oh wait...I almost forgot they didnt win the championship that year...Maybe dude is right about people forgetting.
roll.gif

Nevermind carry on
Ran and begged KD to come to their team? You must be talking about Seth Curry, Danny Green, and Mychel Thompson. The Warriors never BEGGED KD. They made a pitch just like about 6 other teams did, and just like the Cavs and any other team in the NBA would if they have the means to make cap space. They talked about a brotherhood and how it would be fun to play together. If fact the Warriors pitch was that they could win WITHOUT KD, but could much more with him. Never during the regular season, postseason, or offseason, did I hear a single Warriors player complain about lack of talent. All I heard was Curry, Draymond, and Klay shouldering the blame of the Finals loss on themselves.

Look at him, He mad!
roll.gif

Let me make excuses like you all do. You mean the 2015 finals where Love and Kyrie were injured and couldn't play?

Oh that one.
laugh.gif
why would I be mad cuz u got forced to eat humble pie? im not a cavs fan. im not a LeBron fan. im not a warriors fan. ive never had to eat humble pie. I cant relate.

Ran and begged KD to come to their team? You must be talking about Seth Curry, Danny Green, and Mychel Thompson. The Warriors never BEGGED KD. They made a pitch just like about 6 other teams did, and just like the Cavs and any other team in the NBA would if they have the means to make cap space. They talked about a brotherhood and how it would be fun to play together. If fact the Warriors pitch was that they could win WITHOUT KD, but could much more with him. Never during the regular season, postseason, or offseason, did I hear a single Warriors player complain about lack of talent. All I heard was Curry, Draymond, and Klay shouldering the blame of the Finals loss on themselves.

Thats begging.
Just like if the Cavs would have done it, all of you would say "Lebron begged Durant to come play for them" :rofl:

Go start all over.
ahhhh. so u agree with everything in the post except uh... the female-esque putting someones business out there because they hurt ur feelings bit. so 66% is fine... but start all over. and we're back where we started. you're in your bag, cuz the shoe fits. got it.
Man whatever.....

I need to go Vaccum my carpets.

I will let this one go.

Just like Bron, Tek has officially had it 
laugh.gif
bruh im at work laughing at all of this lmao. the 1.4 billi isn't rich talk was flat out dumb. now we got dudes in here with their best drake and joe budden playlists cosigning LeBron for putting another mans business on front street cuz theyre feelings are hurt. LeBron out here ONE step away from "And thats why Charles has a small d***" and dudes clapping for it lmaooooo. This is insanity.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

bro if bron said "who is barkley to tell me what it takes to win a ring when he never won anything."
y'all would've had a problem with it
laugh.gif

it's not because he got personal, it's because y'all hate bron
Then Bron starts talking about 20 year old incidents, Chuck's gambling problem, and how he has much more money than him. Totally uncalled for.

where on earth are you getting this from?

nowhere in lebron's statements did he reference having more money than him.

yall dudes really read what you want to read.

on another note...its going to be funny to watch all of you people hop right back on his **** when he's ya'll only hope for preventing the most "hated" team in the league from winning a championship. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom