Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe I just read through 10 pages of people saying 1.4 BILLION dollars isn't really rich. and another 15 pages of people saying they like LeBron going personal. Lebron going personal is in the same box as females putting your business out there cuz u forgot to text them goodnight. And you reveal who u are if u support a man pulling some feminine ish like that. chuck whether u like him or not was spot on.

LeBron needs to have every good player on his team to win. And when hes winning...... everything is fine. Lebron is quiet, humble. Once hes losing, he throws his teammates under the bus IMMEDIATELY all over the media, then goes hunting for more players. This is fact, not debatable. He's done it every time.

For LeBron to snap like that putting all of chucks business out... iight. Lol, if yall support that... ur probably cut from the same pillow-talking heel-turning cloth.

Preach!

Fisher just leaves his five rings in plain sight? I wouldve stored em underground in a hidden room with a vault door

imagine KD with Wall ...
pimp.gif
**** KD. The Warriors will not win this season. KD isn't gonna get his. The basketball gods won't allow it. I've never seen a superstar with a jacked up cut like KD. Biggie fan with a Tupac tattoo. BAN.
laugh.gif

Yo. 
roll.gif

After last year's finals Lebron is beyond reproach.  He led all players in every single statistical category that series.  If the cavs had good players, at least ONE other player should've led in ONE other statistical category.  This is good he's holding other ppl accountable to do their jobs.

After last year's finals Lebron is beyond reproach.  He led all players in every single statistical category that series.  If the cavs had good players, at least ONE other player should've led in ONE other statistical category.  This is good he's holding other ppl accountable to do their jobs.

Stick to general, man :lol:

He's right, Bron led in every damn category. I keep reading does Bron need all the good players. Them dudes (love/kyrie) never sniffed the playoffs before playing with bron. Now everyone thinking he has a great team just because Bron did some historic **** in the finals.

What other superstar had to do this just to barely get by on a game 7 win?

Last edited:
He's right, Bron led in every damn category. I keep reading does Bron need all the good players. Them dudes (love/kyrie) never sniffed the playoffs before playing with bron.
When you complain you need more playermakers & talent, with the same team you just won a championship with, which has the league's highest payroll, on the night Kyrie Irving drops 49 pts..... it sounds like you b****ing

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
Literally everyone brings it up :lol: :lol: you want it to be one way so bad when it isn't

LMAOO Right, all I could do was shake my head when I read this. You would figure with more that 27k post dude would know that its not only Bron fans that say this. This stuff is all over national TV, people have signs up at presidential debates, People hold up "Warriors blew a 3-1" signs at events that have nothing to do with basketball. :rofl:

I love the fact that people get so upset over people bringing it up too. All you can do is sit and laugh at him. Making up all the excuses in the world to try to deflect. :rofl:

View media item 2318006
There is another one coming where that one came from too. Cant wait come June, the haters will be all upset all over again. Cant WAIT!

It low key seems like Bron and Wade are trying to get Chuck outtah here tho. thats wild.

When you complain you need more playermakers & talent, with the same team you just won a championship with, which has the league's highest payroll, on the night Kyrie Irving drops 49 pts..... it sounds like you b****ing

I can see what you're saying. But did Curry Green, and Klay sound like some ****** when the ran and begged KD to come to their team after having the 72-9 season they had....
Oh wait...I almost forgot they didnt win the championship that year...Maybe dude is right about people forgetting. :rofl:

Nevermind carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom