Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly, and I prefer highlighted parts, beyond calling Barkley a hater, was Bron getting off his chest? What part did he say that was a direct reference between himself and Chuck? Seemed like he just talked about chucks business. Said something like I'm not gonna let him mess up my legacy, then proceeds to speak on charles personal life, OFF THE COURT. Didn't didn't address anything really that Chuck said specifically. He just wanted to talk **** in the only way he knows how. Can't even stay on subject. Surprised he didn't roast him for blowing out his quad either, since bron doesnt get hurt. Hell, Bron petty enough, I'm surprised he didn't call Chuck bald.
Jesus Christ man
roll.gif

bro if bron said "who is barkley to tell me what it takes to win a ring when he never won anything."
y'all would've had a problem with it :lol:
it's not because he got personal, it's because y'all hate bron

I'm certainly not perfect, but I don't have an issue admitting that and or apologizing when I am the fool, or wrong.

Lebron, as corny or fake as some feel he is, is right.
He has been great for NBA and  never **** on the game or it's integrity with off the court troubles.
Dudes go at him constantly in the media, and I have no issues with him clapping back this once.

I think it was needed, and I felt good about him doing so, stand up for yourself once in a while. It's only human.

Standing up for yourself is fine. No one is disagreeing. He didn't do that. He completely skipped over the, legit, criticism and called him a hater then proceeded to talk about things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Some of us see the response for what it was, saltiness.

Last edited:
Finally tired of the discussion?

Dude you probably made 99 posts about it. 
It'll probably be a topic here for a while, I'd suggest moving around a bit:lol:
yeah it's a pointless argument cause nobody's gonna change their views on the subject man.
which is why i probably won't even respond to anymore bron slander

bro if bron said "who is barkley to tell me what it takes to win a ring when he never won anything."
this isnt true tho. No matter how much you want it to be. Lebron aint winning any roast any time soon. It just wasnt good. . I understand wanting to clap back. His material was garbage tho. He couldve done better. I hate chuck probably more then i hate lebron. Lebron wss deflecting. Nothing lebron said made sense . He pretty much tried to say, im a good person youre a bad person and youre poor , chuck.

Agreed. I will be moving on from this . Nuff said

Last edited:

Not at all.

Bron has been acting like a ***** for weeks because the Cavs have been terrible lately.

Charles called him out for it.

Then Bron starts talking about 20 year old incidents, Chuck's gambling problem, and how he has much more money than him. Totally uncalled for.

We've seen this from LeBron before too, remember when he lost the 2011 Finals and called us all poor? Yeah, **** him.

Not at all.

Bron has been acting like a ***** for weeks because the Cavs have been terrible lately.

Charles called him out for it.

Then Bron starts talking about 20 year old incidents, Chuck's gambling problem, and how he has much more money than him. Totally uncalled for.

We've seen this from LeBron before too, remember when he lost the 2011 Finals and called us all poor? Yeah, **** him.
i already addressed the 2011 thing.
only people upset about that are people that it applied to lol

on everything, I wouldnt have had a single prob about that. That would've been more ether in my opinion. Or said something like if I played against barkley I wouldve destroyed him or he's just jealous he could never do what I do. Keep things to basketball. I would've gave him props. hell, when the reporter asked him about it, a simple 'Who?' 'What team he play fo' would've done the job of those 8 paragraphs he screamed with his shirt off. Clearly, outside of money, there are other personal things to roast bron about, but all that was criticized was nba stuff and how he's handling his situation in cleveland. Bron the one that went off on some other ****. He fired shots.

I'll just chalk it up to the fact that you're a child.....that you don't understand the difference between fair criticism, fans and detractors.

LeBron has all of those. More fans than detractors actually. Or as you put anyone who doesn't view him as BAE, like you....."haters"

I'll just chalk it up to the fact that you're a child.....that you don't understand the difference between fair criticism, fans and detractors.

LeBron has all of those. More fans than detractors actually. Or as you put anyone who doesn't view him as BAE, like you....."haters"
you calling me a child yet you always insinuating i'm gay because i'm a bron fan.
who's the child here bro?

I'm a Heat fan and at the time even I was like, WTF are you talking about? You just got outplayed by JJ Berea, go away for a while.
yeah i thought it was corny cause i felt he was trying to say "yea i played bad but f y'all because i'm still rich"
but regardless what he said was true lol

After watching lebron in the last two finals how can you question his competitiveness and if he wants to compete? Shaq is only other player on that show that's on lebron level, with more rings than lebron, and coincidently the only player who defended him wanting better players.

Last edited:

I'm certainly not perfect, but I don't have an issue admitting that and or apologizing when I am the fool, or wrong.

Lebron, as corny or fake as some feel he is, is right.
He has been great for NBA and  never **** on the game or it's integrity with off the court troubles.
Dudes go at him constantly in the media, and I have no issues with him clapping back this once.

I think it was needed, and I felt good about him doing so, stand up for yourself once in a while. It's only human.
Standing up for yourself is fine. No one is disagreeing. He didn't do that. He completely skipped over the, legit, criticism and called him a hater then proceeded to talk about things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Some of us see the response for what it was, saltiness.
Yea he may have skipped over the legit criticism and aimed deeper at Charles.

But it's not like he was just speaking about this instance when he snapped off.

I mean for years Charles has made comments and downgraded current Players (not just Lebron) for many things like...

Being soft

Being friends with opponents

FLopping

Crying etc etc etc.

Lebron surely had all that in mind when going at Charles. 

The one comment may have caused the reaction from Lebron, but Lebron was firing back for the last 14 years of criticism.

Just saying.

I'm a Heat fan and at the time even I was like, WTF are you talking about? You just got outplayed by JJ Berea, go away for a while.
yeah i thought it was corny cause i felt he was trying to say "yea i played bad but f y'all because i'm still rich"
but regardless what he said was true lol

The truth of his statements isn't in question.

Everything he said about Chuck was true, no one is arguing that it wasn't

What we're saying is that much like 2011, his statements about Chuck are irrelevant, uncalled for, and unbecoming of someone who seems to live on his high horse.

Chicago bout to irrelevant like in the Ron Mercer days. They shoulda never fired Thibs.

Meh.

Tibs had reached his ceiling with this team.

He had his issues with mismanagement of minutes and running players into the ground along with the bulls being cheap.

So now they got a coach that's not a leader at all and nobody respects.

I don't agree with that he reached his ceiling. DRose was injury prone, that's what stopped Chicago.

All this personal shots **** is funny to me.

Everything Lebron said is common knowledge. Ain't like he gave up something between just them two.

Yea he may have skipped over the legit criticism and aimed deeper at Charles.

But it's not like he was just speaking about this instance when he snapped off.
I mean for years Charles has made comments and downgraded current Players (not just Lebron) for many things like...

Being soft
Being friends with opponents
FLopping
Crying etc etc etc.

Lebron surely had all that in mind when going at Charles. 
The one comment may have caused the reaction from Lebron, but Lebron was firing back for the last 14 years of criticism.
Just saying.

Breh they playing dumb, lebron is the most hated and criticized player in the league and has been since skip bayless made it cool. You wouldn't even know he's a 3x champion, 3x finals MVP, and 4x league MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom