Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My only point was that, while the majority of the planet would consider 1.4 billion an insane amount of money, and it is a lot, there are still individuals out there with more and that would not consider it a lot of money. It wasn't to turn a nose up to 1.4 bill by any means. Billion is probably the end goal for anyone trying to accumulate wealth. The comment was just made that the concept of being in awe of that amount is relative to the audience. I don't think he's comparing himself to people in lower tax brackets. I'm pretty sure he's aiming higher, hence why he's having meetings with Warren buffet and the likes. You compare yourself to your peers and as your circumstances change, so do the people you relate to and rival with.

thats when you know they hurt
soft, meh

but they definitely in they feels
see lebron shouldn't have taken the high road here
that tyny dude that always gets slobbed said gsw should try to get into bron's head and look at what happened when they tried that :lol:

now that i think about it...
when you and your homeboys are roasting each other and one person gets serious and takes a low blow that **** is super lame

exactly. It's wack. it's cool when you roasting on things that is common knowledge to the group, but wait til that time bruh runs out of jokes and says 'member when you were eating shorty *** and got pinkeye' or 'member when you had that brain issue and they wanted to put you in the slow class' 'member when yo mom lost her job and you were rocking those dollar general kicks that looked like forces and you had me lie and say they were samples'

All of it is straight ether...and wayyyyy too far. thats f boy stuff. And the homies just sitting there in silence like :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
NEVER seen this dude post in S&T...like he got a bat signal when someone pockets are mentioned. :lol:

I've been posting on S&T for quite some time now.

Hank always in here talkin' about his bum *** Knicks :lol:

But don't talk finances with this man if you don't have a clue what you're talking abot :lol:

I do speak about the Knicks, but I've been pretty active in this thread.
Double Js was taking to Millenial I think.

I will also cosign the sneaky billionaires thing.

:lol: I was...that was the dude I quoted

I'm clearly in the minority but as a delivert Lebron hater I'm glad Lebron stopped being soft and put Charles on blast. Charles talks way too much **** but picks his battles carefully while he's out here begging for Michael Jordan's friendship again. Like it or not Lebron's got clout in the league. There's no active player that can talk trash to Lebron and there's not too many retired players who can talk trash to Lebron only the top tier legends like Mike, Bird, Magic, Kobe, Duncan, Kareem and a few others. Barkley is in that lower tier legend bracket with the Ewing's and Malone's He been needed to get humbled, but by Lebron though? Priceless.

I'm clearly in the minority but as a delivert Lebron hater I'm glad Lebron stopped being soft and put Charles on blast. Charles talks way too much **** but picks his battles carefully while he's out here begging for Michael Jordan's friendship again. Like it or not Lebron's got clout in the league. There's no active player that can talk trash to Lebron and there's not too many retired players who can talk trash to Lebron only the top tier legends like Mike, Bird, Magic, Kobe, Duncan, Kareem and a few others. Barkley is in that lower tier legend bracket with the Ewing's and Malone's He been needed to get humbled, but by Lebron though? Priceless.

I don't think LeBron humbled Barkley one bit. Barkely is respected in his own regard and was doing what was asked of him. Lebron is the sensitive one who mentioned someone elses pockets. Again, done in poor taste.

Dwyane Wade: Charles Barkley 'Should Shut Up'https://t.co/ZLSkNIOxME

C3hrz1-WIAE4eqB.jpg

I'm on neither side of this but what did Bron say that actually embarrassess Chuck? He doesn't give a damn about pointing out his past misbehavior :lol:

Anyways...I'm expecting game 6 bron from now on every night :pimp:

I'm on neither side of this but what did Bron say that actually embarrassess Chuck? He doesn't give a damn about pointing out his past misbehavior :lol:

Anyways...I'm expecting game 6 bron from now on every night :pimp:

...good luck with that :lol:

Did he make these comments before or after last nights game? Because he took that steaming L.

#30 Curry's stay in this dude nightmares.

Last edited:

I won't say any names but one of those don't belong

Kobe

Lebron went to far?

Made it too personal?

Man I'm so disappointed in this "high road" stance NT has taken on this subject.

If Lebron went 5 times further I'd be okay with that too.

Nothing Lebron said shut have been saved, he was right about all of it, even if it was wrong for him to say.

Doesn't make it right, but sometimes you just have to get some **** off your chest, you can' apologize later, it's what we do in life when we make mistakes, well, what us Men do anyway.

Kudos Lebron.

You killed it.

Last edited:
**** LeBron, he didn't have to get so personal.

And **** Wade for always rushing to his side no matter what, hop off his sack Dwyane it's disgusting at this point.

Chuck, isn't perfect but LeBron didn't have to unearth things he did 20 years ago.

Not to mention what Hank has already said, bringing up your wealth to emasculate someone else is completely classless.

All this in response to Chuck calling him a whiny ***** for asking the Cavs for more when they've gone to great lengths to resign and bring in everyone he has asked for, which is not off base at all.

all these pocket watchers these last few pages :x

John Wall would be proud.

**** LeBron, he didn't have to get so personal.

And **** Wade for always rushing to his side no matter what, hop off his sack Dwyane it's disgusting at this point.

Chuck, isn't perfect but LeBron didn't have to unearth things he did 20 years ago.

Not to mention what Hank has already said, bringing up your wealth to emasculate someone else is completely classless.

All this in response to Chuck calling him a whiny ***** for asking the Cavs for more when they've gone to great lengths to resign and bring in everyone he has asked for, which is not off base at all.

REPPED!

I'm certainly not perfect, but I don't have an issue admitting that and or apologizing when I am the fool, or wrong.

Lebron, as corny or fake as some feel he is, is right.

He has been great for NBA and  never **** on the game or it's integrity with off the court troubles.

Dudes go at him constantly in the media, and I have no issues with him clapping back this once.

I think it was needed, and I felt good about him doing so, stand up for yourself once in a while. It's only human.

Last edited:
At one point didn't they get Starks and he was like, I'll give all the money back because he couldn't bring himself to play for the bulls.

Oh yeah, Tim "Pink" Floyd

There's no franchise that I hate or despise more than those bum *** Knicks, but I always respected that bum Starks for doing that.....honor amongst thieves.

What exactly, and I prefer highlighted parts, beyond calling Barkley a hater, was Bron getting off his chest? What part did he say that was a direct reference between himself and Chuck? Seemed like he just talked about chucks business. Said something like I'm not gonna let him mess up my legacy, then proceeds to speak on charles personal life, OFF THE COURT. He didn't address anything really that Chuck said specifically. He just wanted to talk **** in the only way he knows how. Can't even stay on subject. Surprised he didn't roast him for blowing out his quad either, since bron doesnt get hurt. Or called him fat. Hell, Bron petty enough, I'm surprised he didn't call Chuck bald.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom