Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point didn't they get Starks and he was like, I'll give all the money back because he couldn't bring himself to play for the bulls.

Oh yeah, Tim "Pink" Floyd

Going at bron is the new wave for 2017 lolll. Dudes not feeling his vibe. The turn is real. The truth is coming out. People finally seeing what us 'haters' been saying for years.

Literally nobody even brings up that Cleveland chip for the 3-1 comeback except corny bron stans. Most analysts and players say warriors choked and gave the series away. They lost more than the cavs won.

I love it. :smokin

I called it......

Stay tuned.

Serious question, did Chuck say anything personal about LeBron outside of basketball?

Did he bring up Gloria and Delonte West? Bron not having a daddy?

I'm cool with Bron letting the choppa go, but it just seemed like one of those situations where you're cracking jokes with somebody then they start losing and come out of left field with the "yo momma" haymaker :lol:

Last edited:
it's like me saying a dude that makes 6 figures isn't that rich because there's people with more money than him

a guy that makes 6 figures isnt that rich though. rich is relative. if he makes 6 and he's standing next to a guy that makes 8, the 6 is minimal.

1.4 is a lot to you because you dont have it. to a guy that has 70 bil, 1.4 is play money.

on a smaller scale..

Think about how free and loose with dough mayweather is. he regularly bets on games and clears 200k, he doesnt care at all when it loses. it's the thrill when your dough is up there

one of the best jokes and statements I remember was chris rock talking about how Gates would jump out of a window and slit his throat on the way down if he woke up with Oprah money lmaooo

Last edited:
Serious question, did Chuck say anything personal about LeBron outside of basketball?

Did he bring up Gloria and Delonte West? Bron not having a daddy?

I'm cool with Bron letting the choppa go, but it just seemed like one of those situations where you're cracking jokes with somebody then they start losing and come out of left field with the "yo momma" haymaker :lol:

I really hope Chuck takes it there on Thursday.

a guy that makes 6 figures isnt that rich though. rich is relative. if he makes 6 and he's standing next to a guy that makes 6, the 6 is minimal.

1.4 is a lot to you because you dont have it. to a guy that has 70 bil, 1.4 is play money.

on a smaller scale..

Think about how free and loose with dough mayweather is. he regularly bets on games and clears 200k, he doesnt care at all when it loses. it's the thrill when your dough is up there

one of the best jokes and statements I remember was chris rock talking about how Gates would jump out of a window and slit his throat on the way down if he woke up with Oprah money lmaooo
how many people in here have 70 bil tho lol
that's why the statement is idiotic

NEVER seen this dude post in S&T...like he got a bat signal when someone pockets are mentioned. :lol:

I've been posting on S&T for quite some time now.

Hank always in here talkin' about his bum *** Knicks :lol:

But don't talk finances with this man if you don't have a clue what you're talking abot :lol:

I do speak about the Knicks, but I've been pretty active in this thread.

when chuck takes it there and either gets suspended or loses his job >>>>
he can't come at bron about anything
bron is better than him at all facets of life lol

NEVER seen this dude post in S&T...like he got a bat signal when someone pockets are mentioned.
laugh.gif
Not you, he was talking about millenial aka Forbes

Last edited:
lebron isn't that rich?
he's worth like 400Ms and just signed a billion dollar shoe contract lol
and if that's all you got from the rant then you're dumber than you think bron is

$400m and $1b is an estimated $1.4b

It's not that rich man, trust me :lol: Most of the assets aren't even liquid man.

When you compare it to some other guys out there, it's just a drop in the ocean. You have NO idea what I mean.

Wealth is 99% subjective to most people. But if you've never been around certain wealth, it's almost impossible to understand it and believe someone like LeBron is "rich". Trust me, man. LeBron ain't **** compared to some of these other dudes. it's incomparable. There's a reason why he rides dudes like Warren Buffet.
How many self made billionaires are there in the world? Like didn't inherit most of it billionaires. Serious question because I def consider a billionaire rich, liquid or not.

It's so absurd that there's only 4 people on the Forbes list currently that's at $70 billion in the world right now.  4 that,s less than a handful, even if you want to say Vladimir Putin that'll be 5

How many self made billionaires are there in the world? Like didn't inherit most of it billionaires. Serious question because I def consider a billionaire rich, liquid or not.

The rate of self-made billionaires are increasing higher than ever before.

And being liquid or illiquid is a BIG difference man :lol:

NEVER seen this dude post in S&T...like he got a bat signal when someone pockets are mentioned. :lol:

Hank always in here talkin' about his bum *** Knicks :lol:

But don't talk finances with this man if you don't have a clue what you're talking abot :lol:

I do speak about the Knicks, but I've been pretty active in this thread.
Double Js was taking to Millenial I think.

I will also cosign the sneaky billionaires thing.

Last edited:

a guy that makes 6 figures isnt that rich though. rich is relative. if he makes 6 and he's standing next to a guy that makes 6, the 6 is minimal.

on a smaller scale..

how many people in here have 70 bil tho lol
that's why the statement is idiotic

Why does that matter? Ok, to a guy that has 20? 10? Finance guys gain and lose huge sums of money all the time, they dont even trip, unless they lose their jobs, then they commit that lol. But I'm pretty sure Icahn lost like 2 billy before breakfast last year and shrugged it off on some win some lose some ****.

To a guy that has 20 billion, losing 1 billion is equivalent to a guy have 20 bucks and losing a dollar. It sounds like a lot more but the ratio is equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom