Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

View media item 2318033
View media item 2318036

You see that last pic...Your boy Stephanie Curry never ever held those both in his hand ever before. Nor will he ever.

How do you like this baby man. Just curious how old are you? I hope u didnt bet anyone there gettin a ring this year

why would I be mad cuz u got forced to eat humble pie? im not a cavs fan. im not a LeBron fan. im not a warriors fan. ive never had to eat humble pie. I cant relate.

Eat what humble pie? The Cavs were without Love and Kyrie, there was no humble pie. I would have had to eat humble pie last year if the warriors won, because all the stars played there was no excuse for the Cavs not to win in 2016, with all their top stars playing and only missing one game.

So no i didnt eat any humble pie. Now go back to cheering for your team who always takes the L.

If lebron punched one of his players at practice like Jordan did would we laugh like we do at Jordan, or will it just be pages of people calling him sensitive and talking **** about him?

Last edited:

Ran and begged KD to come to their team? You must be talking about Seth Curry, Danny Green, and Mychel Thompson. The Warriors never BEGGED KD. They made a pitch just like about 6 other teams did, and just like the Cavs and any other team in the NBA would if they have the means to make cap space. They talked about a brotherhood and how it would be fun to play together. If fact the Warriors pitch was that they could win WITHOUT KD, but could much more with him. Never during the regular season, postseason, or offseason, did I hear a single Warriors player complain about lack of talent. All I heard was Curry, Draymond, and Klay shouldering the blame of the Finals loss on themselves.

Thats begging.
Just like if the Cavs would have done it, all of you would say "Lebron begged Durant to come play for them"
roll.gif
So free agency = begging.

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

However you want to spin it, do it.
The Warriors won 72-9 games last year, they didnt need durant, so yes they went out there and begged him. Curry soft *** went up there telling him sweet nothings, after Bron put his whack *** in his place.

Keep up the hate, it will only be better when the Cavs win again this year.

Gotcha.
The Warriors won 72-9 games last year, they didnt need durant, so yes they went out there and begged him. Curry soft *** went up there telling him sweet nothings, after Bron put his whack *** in his place.

So you agree LeBron is begging now then?

Right currys soft but lebrons 250lbs *** cant take a foul and flops all day

Eat what humble pie? The Cavs were without Love and Kyrie, there was no humble pie. I would have had to eat humble pie last year if the warriors won, because all the stars played there was no excuse for the Cavs not to win in 2016, with all their top stars playing and only missing one game.

So no i didnt eat any humble pie. Now go back to cheering for your team who always takes the L.

Lol my team has 3 rings in the past 10 seasons by my count. But sure. Cleveland for the first time in 50+ years in any sport finally DIDN'T take an L. Congrats. When I put it like that, now I know why you can't act like you've been here before. Cuz you haven't.

"cavs were without love and kyrie" and Warriors were without bogut and lebron had to cry to media to get draymond suspended. And iggy was playing through back injury. So the "they played without so and so" excuse is really moot. And you were very loud during that 2015 season. You had to savor that pie. I just enjoy the show broham

Right currys soft but lebrons 250lbs *** cant take a foul and flops all day

look at what you just said. "Cant take a foul" a foul. if he is complaining about a foul then its a foul, call it. Is it crying? Yes? Every player does this. But because Bron is 250lbs you guys get butt hurt over it.

Now flopping thats a different story. thats on him.

****** only gonna be able to keep referring the 2016 finals for a few more months. 

if the warriors win it all, that clap back is gonna be too much for some of ya'll to handle 
laugh.gif

Quoted for future use

Quoted for the Future as well. lmaoo this should be hilarious!

Curry soft, he isn't built for the NBA finals thats why he has played like trash in every finals he has been in. couldnt even get finals MVP, a bench player had to get it on his team. and the only reason he got that was because they let him shoot all day every day. :rofl:

LMAOO!

bruh im at work laughing at all of this lmao. the 1.4 billi isn't rich talk was flat out dumb. now we got dudes in here with their best drake and joe budden playlists cosigning LeBron for putting another mans business on front street cuz theyre feelings are hurt. [LeBron out here ONE step away from "And thats why Charles has a small d***" and dudes clapping for it lmaooooo. This is insanity.

:rofl:

****** only gonna be able to keep referring the 2016 finals for a few more months. 

if the warriors win it all, that clap back is gonna be too much for some of ya'll to handle :lol:

They'll just disappear like in 2015 and 2014 or another time their god king comes up short. Will have to put out an ABP for them.

Not gonna keep going back and forth, you got me out here defending the Warriors just to kill your point. I'm not doing that lol. I'm done with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom