Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Zeke averaging 30 a game with like a 61 TS% man.

Like come on man.

Wonder what nelson999 nelson999 thinks of him these days...

Do you really think Isaiah Thomas will ever be the starting PG of a very good team? because that's the point.  And any time someone suggests that Isaiah is better suited off the bench, he will reply with "Well i don't know what the hell you have been watching"

Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

@WojYahooNBA: Sacramento restricted free agent Isaiah Thomas has reached agreement on an offer sheet with Phoenix, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Nice. best of luck to him.

He was fun to watch but not the type of guy that's gonna lead your team to the playoffs

Thomas was a ballhog who played no defense and didn't get along with teammates behind the scenes (I'm not a big Collison fan, but Kings are better off without Thomas)

Thomas is too selfish and cocky. wanted to be the starter here and can't play defense. By no means do i love the Collison signing but i have no problem with them not wanting to pay Thomas.

I'm more than happy not to have to watch any more hero ball

Because Thomas is a self absorbed guy that hurts the team and plays zero defense

Also sounds like he was kind of a locker room plague believe it or not. There was also some times where you could see it on the court. He would play HORRIBLE defense and let him man walk right into the paint and then turn and yell at a teammate

Not saying i'm a huge Collison fan for a starting PG, but i am glad they didn't throw

He got a better team around him now and playing in a weak conference. Still a stat padder than doesn't play defense.

He's playing great on offense right now though.

I keep seeing people saying lil zeke wont do this come playoff time. just out of curiosity, what do you guys think his numbers will look like?

I keep seeing people saying lil zeke wont do this come playoff time. just out of curiosity, what do you guys think his numbers will look like?

The gameplan around the league is to stop IT :lol:

But we do need another scorer come playoff time

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 tristan thompson throwing wild passive-aggressive jabs at bron.

you're on camera calling than man "king". keep quiet. 

The gameplan around the league is to stop IT :lol:

But we do need another scorer come playoff time

Circumstances game planning in the playoffs are different. More prep time, pace slows down, adjustments within series; it's easier to craft a plan to stop or slow down one guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom