Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zach was playing better than andrew before he got hurt lol
wiggins isn't even really doing anything different
zach is just trash now :lol:

Wiggin's development will be slower than expected the same way it took Derozan a few years to get it together even though Derozan is a gym rat. I still think he will eventually reach elite level, but maybe in year 5 or 6.

Either way, I think Minny will eventually have to choose between the two.

Wiggin's development will be slower than expected the same way it took Derozan a few years to get it together even though Derozan is a gym rat. I still think he will eventually reach elite level, but maybe in year 5 or 6.

Either way, I think Minny will eventually have to choose between the two.
derozan was the 9th pick though
wiggins was being compared to lebron coming out of high school
i agree with you but i still think the criticisms are fair
right now he is just a scorer. with his athleticism he should be doing way more

mavs knock off the spurs last night and up 12 on the cavs in the 4th tonight.

what a time. 
No d will, no devin Harris, no JJ

How does kyrie not go for 40 ?
and he's been beat off the dribble repeatedly by yogi ferrell 
laugh.gif

How is Zeke averaging 30 a game with like a 61 TS% man.

Like come on man.

Wonder what @Nelson999 thinks of him these days...

Do you really think Isaiah Thomas will ever be the starting PG of a very good team? because that's the point.  And any time someone suggests that Isaiah is better suited off the bench, he will reply with "Well i don't know what the hell you have been watching"

Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

@WojYahooNBA: Sacramento restricted free agent Isaiah Thomas has reached agreement on an offer sheet with Phoenix, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Nice. best of luck to him.

He was fun to watch but not the type of guy that's gonna lead your team to the playoffs

Thomas was a ballhog who played no defense and didn't get along with teammates behind the scenes (I'm not a big Collison fan, but Kings are better off without Thomas)

Thomas is too selfish and cocky. wanted to be the starter here and can't play defense. By no means do i love the Collison signing but i have no problem with them not wanting to pay Thomas.

I'm more than happy not to have to watch any more hero ball

Because Thomas is a self absorbed guy that hurts the team and plays zero defense

Also sounds like he was kind of a locker room plague believe it or not. There was also some times where you could see it on the court. He would play HORRIBLE defense and let him man walk right into the paint and then turn and yell at a teammate

Not saying i'm a huge Collison fan for a starting PG, but i am glad they didn't throw

Bruh the mavs must not like fultz or ball, wth they doing? They need to choke this away for lebrons sanity and their lottery chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom