Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KAT has kind of gotten lost in all the Embiid hype lately, so I thought I'd share this. This is how KAT's sophomore so far season stacks up to Hakeem Olajuwan, Tim Duncan, Anthony Davis, David Robinson, and Patrick Ewing's sophomore season's.

Towns- 23/11.9/3 with 1.5 BPG on 50/33/80 shooting

Hakeem- 23.5/11.5/2 with 3.4 BPG on 52/0/64 shooting

Duncan- 21.7/11.4/2.4 with 2.5 BPG on 49/14/69 shooting

Davis- 20.8/10.0/1.6 with 2.8 BPG on 51/22/79 shooting

Robinson- 25.6/13/2.5 with 3.9 BPG on 55/14/76 shooting

Ewing- 21.5/8.8/1.7 with 2.3 BPG on 50/0/71 shooting

"There are several advanced metrics that say Porzingis is better than KAT"
Not bad for a non all-star

Get Reggie on the first thing smoking. I can't take this no more.
Srs, dude is a bum. I get what pocket watching wall was talking about now. Tell lebron we got him a playmaker for his bench, throw us some hot cheetos and jr

this twolves playoff run bouta be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
monta-ellis-handshake.gif

Heat 8 and 2 in the last 10 games. They coming back. Might not lose that bet after all. Thank you Dion.

Cavs going through that January slump again. Hope they fall off and we get someone new in the finals. No prisoner of the moment though. That's more wishful hoping then actually believing it.

Lil Zeke is SPECIAL mane. Just amazing :pimp:. Idk how you can't love what he's doing.......with that being said, All that **** will get shut down come playoff time though :smh: :lol:. Boston relies on him too much down the stretch.

Also, Great to see Seth Curry balling again. I was confident he would be in the running for MIP....and thought his contract was a bargain. Dude obviously only decides to play after January. So I gotta re-adjust my expectations a lil bit.

Wiggins criticism is OD at this point. Truthfully, he was not supposed to be THIS good at scoring THIS early.

While he does nothing more than score....those tools are still there. And the defensive potential/two way upside is still there. If he taps into it with his unforeseen scoring ceiling....oh boy.

Idk how u can even hate on that. Best pg in the east folks [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Top 5 in game dunkers have to include...

Jordan

Wilkins

Carter

someone finish my list.

in game?

early blake. never seen anything like that.
vince carter (even today)
westbrook
jordan
Paul George

Early Blake toned that down by year 3. He got too tired come playoff time. It's too bad because early Blake was something special, closest thing to VC we have ever seen in terms of brining that electricity into the building. When they were on, you know everyone was waiting for it.

The fact that VC did it for that long is a testament of how great he was.

I also think Wiggins will be on that list soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom