Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see brandan wright out there :pimp:

had one hell of an asset on the bench for almost 2 seasons. hopefully ,he's healthy for the rest of the season.

Yogi Ferrell though Cavs??
Bruh.

Dallas just keeps on picking up guards on the open market, when theirs go down, and this one tonight Cooks Cleveland, Kyrie can't cook him, and yet Cavs can't find "more play makers" without sending Gilbert way into the cap?

Didn't the NETS just waive Yogi like 5 days ago?

Get it together Cavs, you ******* suck 

The cavs are falling apart.

Fatigue ?
It's lack of depth.

Losing Pipe and Love when you only run 8 players leaves you in shambles when you never established any trust in your second unit when those guys were healthy.

Even when fully healthy Lebron wouldn't rest longer than 1-2 minutes and would still play while up 20+ against Weaker teams.

He made his bed.

Cavs can't even keep up with weaker teams and that's with Lebron playing 40+ minutes. Unless they pull a miracle trade and get their hands on Dwade or Melo highly doubt it tho they won't last with the Dubs especially the way the are clicking now

Last edited:
@wavy crocket  Are you around?

Man I watched a video from 33 Savage earlier and all I could think of was you and Migos
laugh.gif

"I'm not going to let him disrespect my legacy like that," James told ESPN. "I'm not the one who threw somebody through a window. I never spit on a kid. I never had unpaid debt in Las Vegas. I never said, 'I'm not a role model.' I never showed up to All-Star Weekend on Sunday because I was in Vegas all weekend partying.

"All I've done for my entire career is represent the NBA the right way. Fourteen years, never got in trouble. Respected the game. Print that."

James, whose friendships with Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony have also been called into question, recalled watching an old 1993 NBA Finals game between Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls and Charles Barkley's Phoenix Suns and being surprised what he saw on his screen.

"Go watch the '93 Finals when John Paxson hit the shot," James said. "Barkley and Jordan were laughing and joking with each other during one of the games while somebody's shooting a free throw. In the Finals. But, oh, nobody were friends back then."

Welp.

Why he mad tho? [emoji]129300[/emoji] and why didn't he go at Kenny who basically was co-signing what Chuck was saying about him whining about needing help?

Last edited:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But why go only at Charles Barkley, though? 

Kenny, KG and Sheed all said the same thing 
 "I'm tired of biting my tongue," James said. "There's a new sheriff in town."
When has he bit his tounge?

When he complained to the media last year about his teammates when they were in first place and needed meetings?

When he complained about Draymond in the Finals?

When he made media posts in mirrors and wrote dissertations on Pat Riley after winning the chip?

Last week?

FOH, man

Last edited:
:lol:  :lol:

But why go only at Charles Barkley, though? 

Kenny, KG and Sheed all said the same thing 

When has he bit his tounge?

When he complained to the media last year about his teammates when they were in first place and needed meetings?

When he complained about Draymond in the Finals?

When he made media posts in mirrors and wrote dissertations on Pat Riley after winning the chip?

Last week?

FOH, man

Good post.

Lebby emptying da clip on that washed show.

Javale got it started with that Shaq slander a few weeks ago

:smokin

argued with dudes all night that wall is better than myrie and irving isnt top 10 and dudes just werent hearing it? what can i say to get my point across? oh and they werent trying to hear the stat differential or the fact that Wall does everything and kyrie only scores. Dudes kept saying he has dope handles :x or wall cant shot (despite wall scoring basically whenever he wants, but they aint tryna hear stats remember). I asked them which metric do you measure stylish handles with. They asked me which metric am I saying John is better with. I said assists, rebounds, defense, leadership, etc. They said but fam, buckets. Then they asked me which one is starting in the all star game, I said...:stoneface: kyrie...they said..'EXACTLY' :x. I'm like bruhh its a fan vote. **** you mean. Idk. I feel like they're just casual fans and we all already said we wouldn't talk hoops wit weekend fans in 2017, but these are my dudes, how do i avoid hoop talk?

I swear, The Collector was the first person that really made me take a legit look at Wall and his game when we compared him to Reggie last year and dude was right. JW is a problem. A player I really like. And gets nowhere near the respect he should. I bring him up and dudes shrug it off. I do wish he shot better tho. Hed be an absolute monster with some automatic type scoring options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom