Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a losing battle bruh. The most heated sports arguments I've had have been with my closest homies. They follow basketball but not in depth like the members of this thread do. By that I mean game by game analysts of the league as a whole. The members of this thread aren't your average fan. This thread over the years has opened my eyes to certain aspects of pro basketball I wouldn't have normally looked at. I use to be a basic box score guy but now look at things like percentages, PER etc. I have a better appreciation and informed opinion my homies just don't have.

I learned what PER 61 was yesterday. NT is the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
argued with dudes all night that wall is better than myrie and irving isnt top 10 and dudes just werent hearing it? what can i say to get my point across?

Your friends would fit right in in this thread. That Hawaii dude was justin here telling us how Kyrie carried LeBron in the Finals. The Collector was right about Wall and Kyrie (although I always thought that was obvious) but he was also saying Wall was better than CP3 two seasons ago, so I can see why people were hesitant to agree with him.

I don't talk sports to anyone in person anymore. Although I do take the time to **** on my coworkers when they say something wrong. Tired of letting them get away with comments like "Westbrook is the best defensive PG" or "Draymond's breath doesn't stink"

For a stretch I thought Wall was better then CP3. That season Washington almost matched their best start in franchise history. The Clippers came to DC with the longest win streak in the NBA and the Wizards won. As the season went on though CP3 was just the better player.

I've had Curry, Russ, CP3 and Wall as my top 4 for a while now. Occasionally someone comes along at the PG position that warrants consideration like Dame or IT right now.

After those words, there is nothing left to be said, Chuck HAS to give Bron the hands at All Star Weekend. On principle alone. Bron soft self went and got personal when all Chuck talk about was on court, basketball related stuff. LBJ really is a sucker dawg. Thats some soft childish steeze. Cant take and opinion without defending yourself with somebodys personal business. How does chucks hotel bill have anything to do with bron being warm cookies and a diva? How is that the same? I tell you you gotta worry more about basketball and you roast me because my paper not as long as yours? Petty Wap

Bron vs Barkley on the undercard of Chris Brown and Soulja Boy

Do it Mitch!!!

Last edited:
:lol:  :lol:

But why go only at Charles Barkley, though? 

Kenny, KG and Sheed all said the same thing 

"I'm tired of biting my tongue," James said. "There's a new sheriff in town."

When has he bit his tounge?

When he complained to the media last year about his teammates when they were in first place and needed meetings?

When he complained about Draymond in the Finals?

When he made media posts in mirrors and wrote dissertations on Pat Riley after winning the chip?

Last week?

FOH, man

In my opinion, this is not a good look for James.

Showing that words can get to him, everybody gonna get in that head.

And soon, I have a feeling Tristan is gonna turn on him.

Last edited:
Lebron is really coming apart at the seams. Fascinating to watch him self destruct like this. He is legit going thru a mental crisis.

LeBron has had it. It won't happen but wouldn't it be crazy if this all lead to him leaving Cleveland again?

Last edited:
C3fb4hsVcAAm00N.jpg

argued with dudes all night that wall is better than myrie and irving isnt top 10 and dudes just werent hearing it? what can i say to get my point across? oh and they werent trying to hear the stat differential or the fact that Wall does everything and kyrie only scores. Dudes kept saying he has dope handles :x or wall cant shot (despite wall scoring basically whenever he wants, but they aint tryna hear stats remember). I asked them which metric do you measure stylish handles with. They asked me which metric am I saying John is better with. I said assists, rebounds, defense, leadership, etc. They said but fam, buckets. Then they asked me which one is starting in the all star game, I said...:stoneface: kyrie...they said..'EXACTLY' :x. I'm like bruhh its a fan vote. **** you mean. Idk. I feel like they're just casual fans and we all already said we wouldn't talk hoops wit weekend fans in 2017, but these are my dudes, how do i avoid hoop talk?

I swear, The Collector was the first person that really made me take a legit look at Wall and his game when we compared him to Reggie last year and dude was right. JW is a problem. A player I really like. And gets nowhere near the respect he should. I bring him up and dudes shrug it off. I do wish he shot better tho. Hed be an absolute monster with some automatic type scoring options.

I love Kyrie, but he's overrated because he's so fun to watch.

Saw the LeBron quotes.

If you like him, you're glad he stepped up and checked a dude that's nowhere near in terms if legacy, accomplishments, or recognition.

However, you will NEVER win a battle with the media.

For those that hate LeBron, this will give you ammunition to **** on him.

Damn,not even mad at Bron ******** on Barkley one bit :lol:,dude has been talking reckless and nonsense forever. About time more folks started calling him on it

I don't see this as the start of a heel Bron though :lol:

Last edited:
This is what losing does to LeBron? He's incredibly thin skinned if Barkley got him to react that way. Everyone said it.

Acknowledging Barkley wasn't the best idea. The slander is just gonna kick into overdrive now. You're not intimidating anybody

I thought the way he handled Skip was perfect. Act like he doesn't exist. Should've kept doing the same with Barkley because hes retired so he doesn't really exist either :lol:

Nah it's about time someone went at Barkley. I'm tired of him.

And Lebron sounded like he was tired of being humble. And he was tired of being low key

After those words, there is nothing left to be said, Chuck HAS to give Bron the hands at All Star Weekend. On principle alone. Bron soft self went and got personal when all Chuck talk about was on court, basketball related stuff. LBJ really is a sucker dawg. Thats some soft childish steeze. Cant take and opinion without defending yourself with somebodys personal business. How does chucks hotel bill have anything to do with bron being warm cookies and a diva? How is that the same? I tell you you gotta worry more about basketball and you roast me because my paper not as long as yours? Petty Wap

Bron vs Barkley on the undercard of Chris Brown and Soulja Boy

Do it Mitch!!!
facts... We all know Lebron is insecure though. Look at his head. Best player in the world shouldnt be so weak mentally.
Dude is Childish and can't take a little criticism without getting personal. Why I never fd with him, how good he is irrelevant.
I also hate Barkley but I'd just ignore irrelevant people if I was Lebron. You give them power by getting angry and speaking. Show em how irrelevant they are.
Barkley is in Lebrons head. Not a good look . lmao at there is a new sheriff in town.

Charles has been hating on the warriors for years now and I don't hear any warriors going at Chuck. Barkley must of struck a nerve. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
This is what losing does to LeBron? He's incredibly thin skinned if Barkley got him to react that way. Everyone said it.
This. He's so soft. He had to say something to somebody so we won't talk about them losing. :lol: talking about there's a new sheriff in town, ***** if u don't shut yo lame *** up and hoop. He brought all this on himself running to the media, u keep your mouth shut instead of begging someone to come help and no one says a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom