Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
argued with dudes all night that wall is better than myrie and irving isnt top 10 and dudes just werent hearing it? what can i say to get my point across? oh and they werent trying to hear the stat differential or the fact that Wall does everything and kyrie only scores. Dudes kept saying he has dope handles :x or wall cant shot (despite wall scoring basically whenever he wants, but they aint tryna hear stats remember). I asked them which metric do you measure stylish handles with. They asked me which metric am I saying John is better with. I said assists, rebounds, defense, leadership, etc. They said but fam, buckets. Then they asked me which one is starting in the all star game, I said...:stoneface: kyrie...they said..'EXACTLY' :x. I'm like bruhh its a fan vote. **** you mean. Idk. I feel like they're just casual fans and we all already said we wouldn't talk hoops wit weekend fans in 2017, but these are my dudes, how do i avoid hoop talk?

I swear, The Collector was the first person that really made me take a legit look at Wall and his game when we compared him to Reggie last year and dude was right. JW is a problem. A player I really like. And gets nowhere near the respect he should. I bring him up and dudes shrug it off. I do wish he shot better tho. Hed be an absolute monster with some automatic type scoring options.

I've been having this argument since 2012 with almost everybody I know it real life. It goes like this. You CANT win that argument.

I try my best to not even go in depth and argue basketball in real life anymore. It's not worth it. Like I said a few weeks back.

Few of my homies will tell you Kyrie is better than Steph. All the way from my young ***** round 20.....to my old heads in their early 40s.

Most NBA fans don't really follow the game. They look at highlights, team stream and the national media games/all star games.....listen to hot takes. And form their opinions from there.

You can't argue with that.

My posts from November:

Also.....talking about basketball in real life with the people you know is the most pointless **** in the world.

3 of my mans tried to tell me that Kyrie Irving was better than Steph Curry. Russell Westbrook better than KD. And Melo better than kawhi.

These were just a few of the terrible takes ***** were saying last night :x

:smh: :lol:

Don't even get me started on this Wall/Kyrie mess....

Two completely different types of players, and it's debatable if one is even a PG.

pic.twitter.com/AKBR9oOyk2
laugh.gif

getting personal is way different then talking basketball. I like taking the you irrelevant road. I do that most of the time dudes throw shots at me on nt but I understand. Sometimes you wanna clap back. Should've Clowned him for not having rings or something like. Even saying he teamed up with a bunch of dudes to try to ring chase. Should of kept it ball. That's the only problem I have with it. I dislike both these dudes. I don't even watch inside the nba cause I can't stand Barkley.

Lebron gets personal when he gets mad.we seen it time and time again. Just like in 2011 when we all have to go back to our miserable lives cause he couldn't take the scrutiny of shrinking in the finals properly. He had to resort to the weak I have more money then you nonsense.

Let the church say Amen.

Dude frustrated that their losing and let Barkley get under his skin. Like others said he got personal so u know he's emotional right now. These last 2 weeks he's been making himself look more and more stupid in the media, he just needs to shut up n play.

Barkley been trashing Lebby for a minute and then questioned his competitiveness last week.

Lebby finally defends himself and now he's "soft" and "thin skinned"? :lol:

Haters coming out of the woodwork now. They've been quiet since June

:smokin

y'all really saying bron is soft for finally replying to barkley smh

Nah. It's because he got too personal with it and that he brought up his past. That's a female/immature move.

Dude needs to grow up.

He could've said anything basketball related. I'm fine with the MJ line and Barkley not having any rings talk, going to another team etc.

Can't even front, Bron was in a powty mood last night during the Mavs game
laugh.gif
 dude was barking after finally making his first 3 on his 4th wide open attempt, looking at his teammates pissed after giving up offensive boards. My Mavs handing him that L had buddy salty as hell 
smokin.gif
  barkley was the final straw.

getting personal is way different then talking basketball. I like taking the you irrelevant road. I do that most of the time dudes throw shots at me on nt but I understand. Sometimes you wanna clap back. Should've Clowned him for not having rings or something like. Even saying he teamed up with a bunch of dudes to try to ring chase. Should of kept it ball. That's the only problem I have with it. I dislike both these dudes. I don't even watch inside the nba cause I can't stand Barkley.

Lebron gets personal when he gets mad.we seen it time and time again. Just like in 2011 when we all have to go back to our miserable lives cause he couldn't take the scrutiny of shrinking in the finals properly. He had to resort to the weak I have more money then you nonsense.
okay i can agree with that
and I have no problem with what he said in 2011. dudes get mad about it cause it hits close to home for them

"I just gotta be real, you know, it's been a couple games where I smoked before games and had great games," Jackson said on the podcast, which was posted Friday. "It's been some games where I smoked before the game and was on the bench after three minutes sitting on the sideline, 'Please calm down. This high has to calm down' -- I done shot three shots that went over the backboard, like, I'm going to be honest, like, 'Ahh, I gotta calm down.'"

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...hen-jackson-says-somes-smoked-marijuana-games

homie must of been zooted talking to himself saying please calm down 
roll.gif

i'm all for the lebron clap back. not up for the back and forth this morning but I can think of one particular player who ya'll swear is sooooo cool when they act like a 5 year old with the media. 

lebron sophisticatedly took chuck apart. I'll allow it. miss me with that "personal" ****. 

told that man "he's stuck on that stage every week".

25zmnm8.jpg

yikes. that one had to burn.

Last edited:
if barkley got personal with bron y'all would be on barkley's side lol
bron did go too far tho

Last edited:
Not mad at Lebron for clapping back, just not sure it called for such a personal clap back when Barkley wasn't trying to be all that personal in the first place

Not mad at Lebron for clapping back, just not sure it called for such a personal clap back when Barkley wasn't trying to be all that personal in the first place
it's because he can't get personal
bron has no slip ups lol
now i need for bron to go at skip like that

C3bl6AxVUAAy1-v.jpg

Follow
Synergy Sports Tech @SynergySST

Updated look at the most efficient scorers in the @NBA: Otto Porter now leads, Nikola Jokic makes his debut, and Kyle Lowry rises.

Anyone really want to question if Otto is a max player? He's one of the best swingmen in the East. Should be one of, if not THE favorite for MIP.

bron needs to just hoop and stop crying
every since he's been *****ing to the media the cavs have been losing

okay i can agree with that
and I have no problem with what he said in 2011. dudes get mad about it cause it hits close to home for them
I'm in Dallas, we had just won the championship... I actually smoked a couple blunts that night and hit a bish way badder than his girl/wife so trust, I wasn't mad. He was just a square asss dude for attempting to go there simply because his professional career was in shambles at the time. 
laugh.gif

I'm in Dallas, we had just won the championship... I actually smoked a couple blunts that night and hit a bish way badder than his girl/wife so trust, I wasn't mad. He was just a square asss dude for attempting to go there simply because his professional career was in shambles at the time. :lol:
if you felt it didn't apply to you you wouldn't have been upset about it lol

if barkley got personal with bron y'all would be on barkley's side lol
bron did go too far tho

Please take the damn cape off man.

You take this **** waaaaaay to personal with Bron :lol:.

Nobody **** with Chuck. He been a lot of bad things to a lot of us for years nows. If he's not clowning, talking about double fisting churros......he's useless.

You gotta stop trying to make false equivalences that don't exists when it comes to real criticisms of LeBron.

Some feel Bron took it too far. It is what it is.

It's
Not
That
Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom