Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in Dallas, we had just won the championship... I actually smoked a couple blunts that night and hit a bish way badder than his girl/wife so trust, I wasn't mad. He was just a square asss dude for attempting to go there simply because his professional career was in shambles at the time. 
laugh.gif
if you felt it didn't apply to you you wouldn't have been upset about it lol
I just told you I wasn't upset about it
laugh.gif
 doesn't mean I can't classify dude as a herb for attempting to go there.

Last edited:
Anyone really want to question if Otto is a max player? He's one of the best swingmen in the East. Should be one of, if not THE favorite for MIP.

Otto Pippen!

Also a credit to the brilliance of Wall....and Ottos innate ability to sprint to the right places....and knowing where and when to cut.

If you want to have a career year as a 3pt shooting wing....go play with John Wall.

Hell, he had Drew Gooden and Rasual Butler shooting the blood out of the ball some years back :lol:

Last edited:
Otto Pippen!

Also a credit to the brilliance of Wall....and Ottos innate ability to sprint to the right places....and knowing where and when to cut.

If you want to have a career year as a 3pt shooting wing....go play with John Wall.

Hell, he had Drew Gooden and Rasual Butler shooting the blood out of the ball some years back :lol:

Trevor Ariza caught his second wind with Wall too.

Last edited:
It's killing me that GSW aren't ******* with Bron during this meltdown he's having, they gotta plant the seeds early. LBJ doesn't have the best track record when players get in his head & if i'm the Warriors i'm clowning him every now and then just to mess with his focus a bit come finals time.

Shouts to Bron out here #reacting. :lol:

He providing a lot of "content" lately, ain't even mad.

Barkley is a blubbering Uncle Tom idiot, he's not funny and is massively overrated as anything other than a player.

I guess Bron just frustrated because I would never care what somebody like Barkley thinks about anything, he's proven himself to be ignorant many times over.

Please take the damn cape off man.

You take this **** waaaaaay to personal with Bron :lol:.

Nobody **** with Chuck. He been a lot of bad things to a lot of us for years nows. If he's not clowning, talking about double fisting churros......he's useless.

You gotta stop trying to make false equivalences that don't exists when it comes to real criticisms of LeBron.

Some feel Bron took it too far. It is what it is.

It's
Not
That
Deep
if you're going to say something to me then say something to the people that rag on him 24/7

Please take the damn cape off man.

You take this **** waaaaaay to personal with Bron :lol:.

Nobody **** with Chuck. He been a lot of bad things to a lot of us for years nows. If he's not clowning, talking about double fisting churros......he's useless.

You gotta stop trying to make false equivalences that don't exists when it comes to real criticisms of LeBron.

Some feel Bron took it too far. It is what it is.

It's
Not
That
Deep
FACTS

It's killing me that GSW aren't ******* with Bron during this meltdown he's having, they gotta plant the seeds early. LBJ doesn't have the best track record when players get in his head & if i'm the Warriors i'm clowning him every now and then just to mess with his focus a bit come finals time.
Bron still got the "3-1" yoppa in the arsenal so it would be unwise of them.

I loved Bron going at Chuck but I think my favorite part was him going at Phil.

"I went to see Melo at the Garden two years ago when we were in New York," James said. "They played Portland. I went up to a suite at halftime, and Phil Jackson didn't say one word to me."

"I'm here to win ballgames and take care of my teammates and take care of my, what's that word, oh, my 'posse,'" James said, animatedly.

He had a lot to get off his chest last night :lol:

Last edited:

i'm all for the lebron clap back. not up for the back and forth this morning but I can think of one particular player who ya'll swear is sooooo cool when they act like a 5 year old with the media. 

lebron sophisticatedly took chuck apart. I'll allow it. miss me with that "personal" ****. 

told that man "he's stuck on that stage every week".

25zmnm8.jpg

yikes. that one had to burn.
Real talk.

Looking forward to seeing Chuck's response on Thursday.

Bron still got the "3-1" yoppa in the arsenal so it would be unwise of them.

They already got a ring on his behalf also, and it's Clear as day that this demand for more players is in reaction to the Warriors, he's looking ahead and personally i think the Warriors got him in panic mode. They should take every chance to disrupt his game.

nah honestly I want him to get a ring lol
really the only gsw players i don't like are klay and zaza

I'm back and forth on KD, but I just can't root for him to get a ring. Maybe if they fall short I'll be cool with him again, but I don't hold him in high regard at all rn. I'll admit he's in a perfect situation balling his *** off though

I loved Bron going at Chuck but I think my favorite part was him going at Phil.

"I went to see Melo at the Garden two years ago when we were in New York," James said. "They played Portland. I went up to a suite at halftime, and Phil Jackson didn't say one word to me."

"I'm here to win ballgames and take care of my teammates and take care of my, what's that word, oh, my 'posse,'" James said, animatedly.

He had a lot to get off his chest last night :lol:

You can tell the Zen Master knows how to get in Bron's head.

Bron wouldn't last playing under Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom