Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched plenty of Sixers games. The skillset is there for him to be. But it has to be an every night thing, and he's not able to even play every game yet and still on a minutes restriction. He'll likely get there, just not right now. 

Tell us more, Shaq

You better watch, and wait.
I've watched plenty of Sixers games. The skillset is there for him to be. But it has to be an every night thing, and he's not able to even play every game yet and still on a minutes restriction. He'll likely get there, just not right now. 
I can understand the "he needs to play every game and not skip back to backs and establish himself a little more" etc.

Like I get it, I can understand all of that, for sure.

It doesn't mean he's not the best C, to me, I can look past all that.

I know now. 

But I can understand other lines of thought, like yours, I just don't need t wait and don't agree.

I have no idea what Sergio was trying to do on that fast break lol. Son just dropped the ball in the middle of like 5 players as if it was a no look pass

I can understand the "he needs to play every game and not skip back to backs and establish himself a little more" etc.

Like I get it, I can understand all of that, for sure.

It doesn't mean he's not the best C, to me, I can look past all that.

I know now. 

But I can understand other lines of thought, like yours, I just don't need t wait and don't agree.
And if he gets hurt again...which at this point is more likely than not. Then what? He's still the best C? Let him grow into it and at least see what he's like when Simmons comes, dude is at an usage rate only surpassed by Westbrook even in limited minutes that's going to change. 

And if he gets hurt again...which at this point is more likely than not. Then what? He's still the best C? 
If he gets hurt then he's going to miss games.

What does that have to do with his skill?

Usage is high because Phila is smart enough to give him the ball every chance they get.

If his Usage goes down, the skill is gone?

Yea I won't go to much further into this, but neither him possibly getting hurt or possibly having lower usage doesn't change anything for me.
laugh.gif
Why would it

Usage is high because Phila is smart enough to give him the ball every chance they get.

Yea I won't go to much further into this, but neither him possibly getting hurt or possibly having lower usage doesn't change anything for me.:lol: Why would it

Don't even bother with his hating ***

Yea I won't go to much further into this, but neither him possibly getting hurt or possibly having lower usage doesn't change anything for me.
laugh.gif
Why would it
Greg Oden had skills to be one of the best ever, but he couldn't even get on the floor. You have to be available to play, and do it on a nightly basis. 

Vince Carter has always had the skillset to be one of best SGs ever but he didn't put it together. There's too much variance and just give him an opportunity to do it. The man hasn't even played enough games to be qualified to be listed on the ppg yet. But hey if you want to crown him already, do it. Think it's pretty clear to most that Boogie is the best C in the league and he's been doing it for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom