Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Dekker being talked about as a slam dunk contestant might be the shining example of white privilege.

I'll take Okafor in DC. Just needs a fresh start. To much talent to be given up on this early.

He's terrible. Would bring next to nothing for this team. He can be a reclamation project, but just not in DC.
In what world is okafor terrible or a reclamation project. Dude averaged 17&8 in his rookie season when he actually was able to play

I mean if you don't watch the sixers fine, but don't talk stupid

Last edited:
He's terrible. Would bring next to nothing for this team. He can be a reclamation project, but just not in DC.

He doesn't have to be in our rotation. Just get his mind right, play garbage minutes and get his confidence back. Gortat isn't getting any younger.

True. I was contemplating csn or espn but it's interesting to see the national media coverage of the sixers

I dont even wanna hear ESPNs opinion on us. They trashed us for years & discredited our playoff teams in the past before that. That aint eem counting how theyve covered other Philly teams either. **** them

Zumoff legit the best commentator tho. Iverson wasnt just saying that. He deserves national recognition

True. I was contemplating csn or espn but it's interesting to see the national media coverage of the sixers

I dont even wanna hear ESPNs opinion on us. They trashed us for years & discredited our playoff teams in the past before that. That aint eem counting how theyve covered other Philly teams either. **** them

Zumoff legit the best commentator tho. Iverson wasnt just saying that. He deserves national recognition
I miss Malik rose and zumoff. They were the goat together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom