Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Malik & him were great. This new guy is just ok but hes nowhere near as good as Malik. Where did Malik go btw?
Don't worry we don't have to endure ft round exits year in and year out like his wizards

Malik left for a great opp. He's the managers of operations with the hawks now.

Zumoff and Steve mix >>

He's terrible. Would bring next to nothing for this team. He can be a reclamation project, but just not in DC.
He doesn't have to be in our rotation. Just get his mind right, play garbage minutes and get his confidence back. Gortat isn't getting any younger.
His confidence is fine.

It's his playing time and defense that is lacking.

Dude can play though.

He has some of the best feet and post moves in the entire NBA>

People hate him though.
laugh.gif

I'll take Okafor in DC. Just needs a fresh start. To much talent to be given up on this early.

He's terrible. Would bring next to nothing for this team. He can be a reclamation project, but just not in DC.
In what world is okafor terrible or a reclamation project. Dude averaged 17&8 in his rookie season when he actually was able to play

I mean if you don't watch the sixers fine, but don't talk stupid

Dude, he has not been good this year. 76ers are better with him OFF the floor. He's a black hole on offense, can't rebound, and plays nonexistent defense. Racked up a bunch of DNP-CDs, but yea...let's fall back on the 17/8 he averaged on **** team. But u go ahead and tell it...

This Sixers radio announcer is litville, usa. Making this 405 traffic mad entertaining.

Hes cool too lol. Used to listen to him when i was coming home off later shifts
Hawks front office last I heard.

He took a front office job with the hawks

Don't worry we don't have to endure ft round exits year in and year out like his wizards

Malik left for a great opp. He's the managers of operations with the hawks now.

Zumoff and Steve mix >>

Ohhh aight. Thats good for him & damn broke, why the shot at the Wizards tho? :lol:

Jah needs to be freed to OKC but they don't really have assets to give in return.

I ******* hate Harden's game so much

I don't know how anyone can enjoy watching him play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom