Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be hilarious if they find a 3rd team and Melo refuses to waive the NTC. 

So Doc may turn Austin Rivers into Carmelo Anthony while getting Mo Speights and Raymond Felton for the minimum in the past 12 months. Not bad.

Bulls' Role Players Believe Butler, Wade Playing 'Buddy Ball'

The Chicago Bulls have had struggles both on and off the court since their strong start to the season.

Jimmy Butler and Dwyane Wade were critical of the Bulls' younger players this week, which prompted a sharp response from Rajon Rondo on Instagram.

"The Bulls are full of unhappy players," said Wojnarowski. "With the superstars unhappy with the role players and the role players unhappy with the superstars, privately charging them with playing buddy ball, sources say. A two-man game that they believe often intentionally involves no one else."

Phila is on National TV.

Now I want you guys to try telling me that Embiid is not the best C in the League, today/right now, after you see 28minutes of him against HOUSTON.

Phila is on National TV.

Now I want you guys to try telling me that Embiid is not the best C in the League, today/right now, after you see 28minutes of him against HOUSTON.
Don't even have to wait. He's not. 

You better watch, and wait.
I've watched plenty of Sixers games. The skillset is there for him to be. But it has to be an every night thing, and he's not able to even play every game yet and still on a minutes restriction. He'll likely get there, just not right now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom