Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware of that. :lol:

It won't happen again, so that means the Cavs have to play against that Monster of a Team, WITH KD there

you honestly can guarantee draymond wont act up again?

some players just cannot control themselves and he seems like one of those players

so i wouldnt put it past him to ron artest lebron in a finals

Last edited:
you honestly can guarantee draymond wont act up again?

some players just cannot control themselves and he seems like one of those players

so i wouldnt put it past him to ron artest lebron in a finals

Yea, I would guarantee that he wouldn't put his team in a position like that in the NBA Playoffs.

I am sure he got enough threats online and lashing from people close to him to calm that leg stuff down come PLAYOFFS

Yes

I think Draymond will probably make the full series.

But even with JR and co. back I don't find it likely that the Cavs will win.. but idk they came back from 3-1 haha

If the Cavs play the Warriors in the finals; We can make a wager if you want Noble............

You and anyone else

I think Draymond will probably make the full series.

But even with JR and co. back I don't find it likely that the Cavs will win.. but idk they came back from 3-1 haha
Due to Lebrons shenanigans. Near the end of game 4 you could see he was getting desperate. Dude was trying to do whatever to rile up the Dubs. Hence the shoving Curry to the ground. He must've said some wack ish when Curry got up because I remember Curry making the whose mans is this face. Dude also tangled up with Draymond and stepped over him to rile him up. Lucky for him he succeeded. One nut tap (if we can even call it that), one suspension and 3 games later, well, we all know the rest.

I don't see how Green missing a game is an excuse for GS losing last season. He played in 3 of 4 Warriors loses. Including game 7 at home.

Due to Lebrons shenanigans. Near the end of game 4 you could see he was getting desperate. Dude was trying to do whatever to rile up the Dubs. Hence the shoving Curry to the ground. He must've said some wack ish when Curry got up because I remember Curry making the whose mans is this face. Dude also tangled up with Draymond and stepped over him to rile him up. Lucky for him he succeeded. One nut tap (if we can even call it that), one suspension and 3 games later, well, we all know the rest.

True but I don't attribute it solely to that though.

The Warrior's got out played the next 3 games.

Well besides Game 7 that was a toss up until that block.

Exactly.

Owners and weirdly enough fans, expect players to take less when their salaries are a way bigger portion of their income than the expense it would be to the owner to just pay more.

BRUH. But let them tell it and the players are the ones that are selfish

So are yall going to call Melo a b**** like you did KD/LeBron; and explain how him winning a ring isn't worthy since he couldn't do it on his own like Michael Jordan? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom