Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You shouldn't even want that.
laugh.gif
If they make the playoffs this year and play the Raptors in the first round they will win the series.
Tell us more about this improbable series win against the raps

I know I'm late, but it's pretty comical Lebron is saying he needs more play-makers when minus JR due to injury and Delly, that's the same team, the team he put together and helped get a lot of those big contracts. I understand his frustration as Shaq was talking about, while also agreeing with Barkley as those areShis guys. That's probably the first time both Shaq and Charles made good factual points in a long time.

Well, GSW picked up ANOTHER playMaker Big Peep.

So naturally, he feels like he has to keep up with them.

Everyone isn't blessed to have Corey Brewer like your Squad :rolleyes

Brewer and Tyler Ennis for Gortat and Wall sounds good. Brewer is that cagey vet that can bring energy, and Ennis is younger than Wall and has potential. Don't see how the Wizards wouldn't make that move.

Brewer and Tyler Ennis for Gortat and Wall sounds good. Brewer is that cagey vet that can bring energy, and Ennis is younger than Wall and has potential. Don't see how the Wizards wouldn't make that move.
Brewer is a sleeper man Would love to have him in DC :pimp:

West looks interesting with GSW/Clips (healthy with Melo)/Spurs/Rockets.

Semi finals going to be wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom