Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep this in mind:
Bryant often was characterized as a jerk, someone who pushed, prodded, challenged and harassed his teammates. […] “It’s your job as a leader to bring out the best in people,” Bryant said recently. “If bringing the best out of people is being a jerk, then I think that as a society we need to reconsider what our perspective of being a jerk is.”

“If you talk to all my guys that we won championships together — the Shannon Browns, the Josh Powells, the Adam Morrisons — we love each other,” Bryant said. “We ride together through thick and thin. So if you ask them, they’ll look at you like you’re crazy. ‘What kind of question is that? He’s my guy.’”
So Mike punching Kerr in practice was just him bringing the best out of Steve

tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Russ's team is middle of the pack though...
an argument could be made that Wall is better than CP3 atm too..

Don't say that. Prepare yourself for "but Russ plays in the West". Being 1st in the East is equivalent to being 8th in the West.

I'm exaggerating but folks get my point.

Russ's team is middle of the pack though...
an argument could be made that Wall is better than CP3 atm too..
An argument could be made that Wall is playing better than CP3 but the list doesn't flucuate like Power Rankings.

If someone is in a specific tier, it takes a lot for them to drop out of that. CP3 hasn't dropped in production to the point where we should stop calling him an Elite Level PG

I know I'm late, but it's pretty comical Lebron is saying he needs more play-makers when minus JR due to injury and Delly, that's the same team, the team he put together and helped get a lot of those big contracts. I understand his frustration as Shaq was talking about, while also agreeing with Barkley as those are his guys. That's probably the first time both Shaq and Charles made good factual points in a long time.

I know I'm late, but it's pretty comical Lebron is saying he needs more play-makers when minus JR due to injury and Delly, that's the same team, the team he put together and helped get a lot of those big contracts. I understand his frustration as Shaq was talking about, while also agreeing with Barkley as those are his guys. That's probably the first time both Shaq and Charles made good factual points in a long time.

It's because he's looking over there at the team in the bay lol

I know I'm late, but it's pretty comical Lebron is saying he needs more play-makers when minus JR due to injury and Delly, that's the same team, the team he put together and helped get a lot of those big contracts. I understand his frustration as Shaq was talking about, while also agreeing with Barkley as those areShis guys. That's probably the first time both Shaq and Charles made good factual points in a long time.

Well, GSW picked up ANOTHER playMaker Big Peep.

So naturally, he feels like he has to keep up with them.

Everyone isn't blessed to have Corey Brewer like your Squad :rolleyes

My only thing with wall is that he wasn't a good enough scorer as the other guys who get more pub than him

Not the case this season. Upped his free throw rate, still can't shoot threes but his midrange has been rock solid for the first time, and he's still an elite facilitator and defender.

Unfortunately people just won't pay attention until Washington makes a deep run. So he may very well retire underrated.

Exactly. We shouldn't be asking the millionaire to take less to help out the billionaire. Gilbert should've 100% resigned Delly to whatever he was asking.

Last edited:

I know I'm late, but it's pretty comical Lebron is saying he needs more play-makers when minus JR due to injury and Delly, that's the same team, the team he put together and helped get a lot of those big contracts. I understand his frustration as Shaq was talking about, while also agreeing with Barkley as those areShis guys. That's probably the first time both Shaq and Charles made good factual points in a long time.
Well, GSW picked up ANOTHER playMaker Big Peep.

So naturally, he feels like he has to keep up with them.

Everyone isn't blessed to have Corey Brewer like your Squad
eyes.gif
raw

not sure why lebron is that scared of the warriors. him and kyrie ran a train on them when bogut went out. they dont have a rim protector like bogut anymore. and steph always **** his pants when he face the cavs

yeah adding Kevin Durant to a 72 win team will change things

i still think itll be competitive but i get what he's saying

Last edited:
not sure why lebron is that scared of the warriors. him and kyrie ran a train on them when bogut went out. they dont have a rim protector like bogut anymore. and steph always **** his pants when he face the cavs

Man LeBron knows damn well that Draymond being there probably means CAVS lose that series.

So they go out and add arguably the best player IN the NBA in KD and he shouldn't be scared?

Come on man.........

Draymond full series and KD.

KD is a substantial change to the makeup of that team.

I mean.. they may choke again as KD and Steph has done in the past but he probably doesn't want to take that gamble

KD is balling and he has been playing pretty solid defense too.

Where are we getting that LeBron is afraid of the Warriors?

Didn't the Warriors beat them by 50 in the regular season last year too?

I just think he's annoyed that he's leading the league in mins at this stage in his career.

Last edited:

I just think he's annoyed that he's leading the league in mins at this stage in his career.

Scared/Worried; WHATEVER word you want to use.

He knows it is Cavs vs GSW. Point blank

He wants to be in a position to make sure his TEAM can compete.

It is simple math man

he chooses to do so.

call him a stat ***** or what but he chooses to play all those minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom