Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please.

I would give Sanders a shot without question.

It will take him until the playoffs to get in shape/back if he even can get there.

You don't lose the ability + defensive IQ that he had without injury though so why not?

Low risk high (no pun) reward.

Also, with no timetable for Mahinmi to return, and with the lack of rim-protection, it would be a good risk to take.

RE: Wall

He will always be a 2nd tiered PG

True / False?

Off of ability or recognition?

This is how bad it is...folks petitioning to get the likes of his face painted on a mural at Ben's Chili Bowl. :lol: Would be the first time he'd be prominently, or even featured for that matter, on something major in the city.

Wizards haven't been fair to him. They're lucky that they have him here and he actually wants to be here. They haven't been fair in the regard that they've been doing nothing but pushing this KD angle for the past 3 seasons all while ignoring our own (super)star player right here in the city. I mean, ****...does dude even do spots for Eastern's Motors? I don't think so. KD not coming here made a lot of people in the FO wake up and realize how good Wall is. Can't waste any more of his years.

C3M1C3PWcAAX8j5
Breh :rofl:

It's going to be funny when the Sixers are finally competitive in 2019 and the organization tries to ban Embiid from social media.

yall gotta learn to enjoy life to the fullest and its exactly what embiid is doing 

let him live who gives a **** 

Nah, Embiid mostly corny bruhs :x

A few gems here n there, but his shotgun approach of just posting everything has brought his shooting percentages down.

Dan Gilbert lost 40MM on the Cavs, fifth highest all time (the only one of the top 5 to have a ring) and is slated to lead the league in losses again.

I wonder if LeBron is taking that into account. I know Dan Gilbert is stupid rich but 40MM is 40MM

Bron.... take less money or shut up... period. At least embiid gets to tweet from the audience while the asg is on, so buc em can get some type of entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom