Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By Morey's logic it's cool for draymond to pummel 3-4 dudes in the nuts because they aren't gonna do anything about it until the 5th time it happens anyway

The Warriors being "stacked" is kinda crazy to me.

Everything had to go right.....and then some for them to be stacked.

I mean their 6th Pick in a draft ended up being one of the top 3 players in the league

Late lotta pick in Klay ended up being one of the top players in the league

2nd round pick in Dray ended up being one of the top players in the league

And that's just a FEW of the things that broke right for them. You couldn't predict either of those 3 at its inception going THAT well even if you gave those guys their highest ceilings.

Watching cavs vs spurs games it seems s like kawhi has lebrons number. Lets say some how spurs makes it to the finals against cavs, who would win that 7 game series?

I think the x factor will be LMA (considering kawhi will bring it) . If LMA steps up scoring wise its a wrap

how does kawhi have lebron's number? kawhi did most of his damage on richard jefferson lol
lebronkawhi.gif

cavs are not more loaded than the warriors stop trolling

take the top 4 players off both teams and see what you have left

dont act like its such a discrepancy between the teams

lebron crying like a little ***** for nothing acting like his team is fighting for a playoff spot

The Warriors being "stacked" is kinda crazy to me.

Everything had to go right.....and then some for them to be stacked.

I mean their 6th Pick in a draft ended up being one of the top 3 players in the league

Late lotta pick in Klay ended up being one of the top players in the league

2nd round pick in Dray ended up being one of the top players in the league

And that's just a FEW of the things that broke right for them. You couldn't predict either of those 3 at its inception going THAT well even if you gave those guys their highest ceilings.

Don't forget Steph having glass ankles early on which allowed for that contract he's on now...otherwise they can't sign KD

Lebron panicking because that team can't beat a healthy gs 4x. The workload on them dudes is too much, like not 1 of them can have an off game. Kyrie and love aren't the most durable dudes in the L. But he played the get my boys paid hand and got what he wanted. Should've went for a pg instead of korver.

I'll give Bron a pass for his recent comments. Bruh is understandably shook right now. Episode 3: Revenge of the Dubs is coming out in June.

the comments were corny and if you're felder,liggins etc... how does that make you feel?
he also basically called kyrie a shooting guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom