Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis hurt again
mean.gif

not really. they were projected to be contenders going into that season
Lol they had just come off of a 50 win season in which they lost in the first round of the playoffs to the Clippers. No one thought they were "Contenders"

The 76ers had 25 assists in the 1st half on 28 field goals. The only other team this season to have at least 25 assists in a half is the Warriors, who have done it 4 times.

that ball movement

giphy.gif

doesn't that qualify for "surprise" then?
not really. they were projected to be contenders going into that season
this is a lie.

i think fivethirtyeight was literally the only reputable outlet that had them projected #1 out west and that was based solely on analytics. to act like they were some consensus championship contender is revisionist as hell. everyone had okc or the spurs repeating.

this is a team that returned the same group from a first round exit the year before with shaun livingston as their biggest offseason pickup. where were all these people saying they were contenders? 

You know what, I honestly feel Melo should go to the Cavs. Melo deserves better than the Knicks dammit. #FreeMelo. If Durant can go to the Warriors, why Melo can't go to the Cavs. And I'm pretty sure if you have a negative reason, it's either because of Lebron or stacked teams. But yet then again Lakers started super stacked teams. So that reason is invalid. And Lebron wants to win, and I can't blame him. Who wants to lose. And this coming from a huge Spurs fan.

Im kinda high, but I'm pretty sure this makes sense

Last edited:
You know what, I honestly feel Melo should go to the Cavs. Melo deserves better than the Knicks dammit. #FreeMelo. If Durant can go to the Warriors, why Melo can't go to the Cavs. And I'm pretty sure if you have a negative reason, it's either because of Lebron or stacked teams. But yet then again Lakers started super stacked teams. So that reason is invalid. And Lebron wants to win, and I can't blame him. Who wants to lose. And this coming from a huge Spurs fan.

Im kinda high, but I'm pretty sure this makes sense
it doesn't though. Trading love for melo doesn't make sense at all nor does it make the Cavs better. They need a back up pg and rim protection. Melo solves neither of those problems and makes the front line even worse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom