Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron panicking because that team can't beat a healthy gs 4x. The workload on them dudes is too much, like not 1 of them can have an off game. Kyrie and love aren't the most durable dudes in the L. But he played the get my boys paid hand and got what he wanted. Should've went for a pg instead of korver.

if he was that worried he wouldnt be playing so many minutes in the regular season.

its not like it matters where they finish in the regular season. nobody in the east is beating them

Last edited:
Melo over Love all day to me.

Love is a jump shooter. Korver can make up some of that now. He's no different than Love on defense, and a actual threat in the post and good rebounder.

I think he would flourish like Olympic Melo on the Cavs. New role would do him well.
Stop repeating what you hear on ESPN.
The Warriors being "stacked" is kinda crazy to me.

Everything had to go right.....and then some for them to be stacked.

I mean their 6th Pick in a draft ended up being one of the top 3 players in the league

Late lotta pick in Klay ended up being one of the top players in the league

2nd round pick in Dray ended up being one of the top players in the league

And that's just a FEW of the things that broke right for them. You couldn't predict either of those 3 at its inception going THAT well even if you gave those guys their highest ceilings.
Stacked is stacked, doesn't really matter how you acquire the talent.

the comments were corny and if you're felder,liggins etc... how does that make you feel?
he also basically called kyrie a shooting guard.
Kyrie is a shooting guard 
laugh.gif
 Idc what it says on the paper we all know what his real position is 
laugh.gif

I can't believe this Melo Love thing is picking up steam.

Feels like a pointless move to me.

The Cavs will get that "Second playmaker" though.

Last edited:
Lowkey think Dan Gilbert would take great pleasure in watching Lebron fail in the finals again. Either way he gets paid. Lebron *****ing about the job he's done with the team has gotta piss him off just a lil

I'll give Bron a pass for his recent comments. Bruh is understandably shook right now. Episode 3: Revenge of the Dubs is coming out in June.

Naw that busta dont get no pass he's a "football player". Hardly won on their home court and got waxed in gs, know he aint gettin no ring, tryin to melo or someone to join him lil *****

Free 2 or 3pts if you Double Kanter. 

Just let him cook one on one and save yourself the troubs.

the comments were corny and if you're felder,liggins etc... how does that make you feel?
he also basically called kyrie a shooting guard.

Meaning nothing, they are unproven rookies. They aren't play makers and won't get the chance anytime soon to work on that especially in a win now situation especially with a team of lebron, kyrie, and love

I think what he's saying the warriors weren't considered "stacked" until they won it all. with the same exact team a year before, not even their mamas would have said they were "stacked". nobody thought of them as contenders going into 2015.

Last edited:
a lot of people thought the warriors would be very good going into 2015. maybe not as good as they ended up being but it definitely wasn't a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom