Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real questions is.... If you are starting up a brand new team right now who would you rather build around Kyrie or Wall?

Wall is better overall but I have to go with kyrie. Dude has that killer instinct few players have
What??

How do you even measure "Killer instinct"

The real questions is.... If you are starting up a brand new team right now who would you rather build around Kyrie or Wall?

Wall is better overall but I have to go with kyrie. Dude has that killer instinct few players have

When Kyrie was the man on Cleveland the went to the lottery every season.

Wall actually led the Wizards to the second round of the playoffs as the man.

Explain to me how Kyries scoring and killer instinct results to winning?

Last edited:
Wall ain't no great scorer. He can't go off the way Kyrie can. At the same time Kyrie ain't the playmaker/passer or defender that Wall is. They have nothing in common in styles. :lol:

Common sense tells me if Kyrie doesn't pass up shots and is more scoring focused he should be more then one point better then the guy who passes up the shot and is more passing focused.

So either Wall is such a great scorer he can do everything else and still average one point less then Irving or Irving who focuses on scoring isn't the great scorer everyone makes him out to be.

Wall got the ball in his hands way more than Kyrie too. If Lebron wasn't there Kyrie might be getting 26 or 27 a game. Wall gets his point by being a great athlete and faster than Kyrie. Kyrie points come from his skill, his shooting. Dude literally looks like a mini Kobe with the footwork.

What??

How do you even measure "Killer instinct"

Killer Instinct Factor (KIF) is measured in scowls & screams per minute

Russ is leading the league with 1.3

stop with this "mamba blood" **** too lol even on xmas kyrie was garbage through the 1st 3 quarters

mamba blood encourages more shots even on off nights
I would go 0-30 before I would go 0-9. 0-9 means you beat yourself, you psyched yourself out of the game, because Deron Williams can get more shots in the game. The only reason is because you've just now lost confidence in yourself

Last edited:
russ should use his athleticism like Wall does. Wall uses it spurts but Russ is going 100mph all the time

mamba blood encourages more shots even on off nights

That critical point where your 0-10 and you have a choice whether to stay 0-10 or go 0-30. No conscience. Myrie and Russ def have the blood in abundance.

Imagine having Dion Waiters as your second best player and trying to make the Playoffs.

Imagine.
is bradley beal that much better than dion was then?
not to mention beal is always hurt. there's no reason he couldn't have gotten them to atleast an 8 seed in a weak conference.

also if Bron was off the Cavs now they wouldn't be a playoff team with kyrie leading so that's irrelevant :lol:

also if Bron was off the Cavs now they wouldn't be a playoff team with kyrie leading so that's irrelevant
laugh.gif
This is a reach. As currently constructed, without Lebron, they are at least getting 7th or 8th seed.

is bradley beal that much better than dion was then?
not to mention beal is always hurt. there's no reason he couldn't have gotten them to atleast an 8 seed in a weak conference.

THIS

Who are all these All Stars Wall played alongside? Wall made his teammates better because he knows how to effectively play the PG position. Irving is a scorer unable to make his teammates better or get them better shots. His assist totals through his first few seasons were all time bad for a PG. Like 18 double doubles in a 4 year span.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom