Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope nobody trades for Melo and lets him rot in NY. I lost all respect for him personally when he started all that I'm from NY BS. He's as much a New Yorker as Tupac was. How you go from Bmores finest to I'm from NY? BAN.

:lol:

Don't even get me started on this man. So many layers for me. As a Nuggets Fan, Part time Melo Fan.....and Baltimore native :smh:

Pac from Baltomore too [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Makaveli the don
smokin.gif

But CP3 isn't the scorer or playmaker that either of the others are. I'm not going to base it off of a head to head matchup.

Cause if that's the case, harden >>> lebby

That's just a damn lie.

And Bron is a better playmaker than both harden and Russ for the record.

CP3 can't make the skip passes Harden can, partially to his size.

He isn't putting pressure on the defense like Russ resulting in open looks for teammates.

And CP3 throws bombs to protect his fg% and TO numbers. It's the same thing as Russ jacking rebounds.

Seriously speaking... What exactly gives anyone confidence that SA can beat GS in a 7 game series with there roster constructed as is? They have two AVERAGE defenders at best PG's, Big men who aren't good at defending the pick & Roll or Rim, & several of their key players are even older. I don't see them getting past 5 against GS, it's a HORRID matchup for them.

Might be true.

BUT. What if Warriors get knocked out by Clips in the 2nd round? I give Clips about 30% chance.

Spurs are better than Clips IMO so Spurs will go to finals.

Just saying....

Agree with everything you said

:lol:

Don't even get me started on this man. So many layers for me. As a Nuggets Fan, Part time Melo Fan.....and Baltimore native :smh:

Pac from Baltomore too [emoji]128564[/emoji]

To me it doesn't matter where your born. Wherever you did the bulk of your growing up at is where your from. NY born but Baltimore raised.

Anthony was born in the Red Hook projects in Brooklyn, New York City. He was born to a Black Puerto Rican father and an African-American mother, Mary Anthony. His father (after whom he is named) died of cancer when Anthony was two years old. When Anthony turned eight, his family moved to Baltimore, where he honed not only his athletic skills, but his survival skills. Kenny Minor, one of Anthony's childhood friends, said, "from drugs, to killings, to anything you can name that goes on in the roughest parts of town, we've seen and witnessed hands on. Those are the things that teach you toughness and keep you mentally focused on your goals." Sports would serve as an important diversion from the violence and drug dealing that were pervasive in the housing projects a few blocks from the homes of Anthony and his friends.

Last edited:
LeBron has a top 3 (arguably) PF in the world and a Top 5 PG in the world & This man is saying they need help? Get this guy out of here. You weren't focused last night. I think the loss is on LeBron and his turnovers. If he can't play high minutes he needs to spend more time condition and getting his stamina higher. Your the best player in the world. You need to be on the floor at all times.

I am sure you guys are going to spin this because I am a Warriors fan, but I strongly disagree with the bolded.  

Long as you've been here, surely don't need to be FAQ'd on what a Dipset post is

I'm not sure what a Dipset post is. Please inform me because i've been here since 2006. Also, whoever repped this man, please come forth.

Maybe top 5 PG in the east?

Y'all kidding right? Kyrie isn't a top 5 PG in the world? Yo, y'all got to be trolling. :stoneface:

Kyrie a top 10 player in the world! C'mon now

Might be true.

BUT. What if Warriors get knocked out by Clips in the 2nd round? I give Clips about 30% chance.

Spurs are better than Clips IMO so Spurs will go to finals.

Just saying....

Barring some type of injury chances are very slim to none of this happening

Last edited:
The Kyrie better then Wall argument is just dumb. Kyrie literally only shoots better just enough to average more then Wall by points of a percentage. Wall does EVERYTHING else better.

I can't take these dudes serious who think Irving is better. There's no metric on earth or stat that says so.

Y'all kidding right? Kyrie isn't a top 5 PG in the world? Yo, y'all got to be trolling. :stoneface:

Kyrie is a top player in the league but it's hard to call him a top 5 PG. The league is stacked this year with top pg

Last edited:
I'm not sure what a Dipset post is. Please inform me because i've been here since 2006. Also, whoever repped this man, please come forth.

Let's see.

Russ
Beard
CP0
Steph
Wall

Wall is better then Kyrie and it isn't close.

I give Irving props for his performance in last years Finals. He was great. The reason he had that platform to shine was because of LeBron James being a teammate. If you swap Wall and Irving I don't think the Cavs would suddenly not be good enough to make the Finals. However with Irvings record before LeBron arrived the Wizards would be a perineal lottery team like the Irving led Cavs were.

Last edited:
Wall is better then Kyrie and it isn't close.

I give Irving props for his performance in last years Finals. He was great. The reason he had that platform to shine was because of LeBron James being a teammate. If you swap Wall and Irving I don't think the Cavs would suddenly not be good enough to make the Finals. However with Irvings record before LeBron arrived the Wizards would be a perineal lottery team like the Irving led Cavs were.

They're too different to compare. Depends on what you what/need your PG to do.

Two different pg with different styles of play. Kyrie is more of a scoring guard. While wall is more of an all around pg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom