Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

roll.gif
 white and black Gordon Hayward 
roll.gif

Wavy you're my dude but you're wilding thinking CP3 is better than Westbrook or Harden.

Unadulterated wilding.

He is. Still is.

Y'all look at what dude was doing before the injury? :lol:

Let's not forget the game he went head to head with Russ....he had that **** boy so frazzled....Russ had to flop to injure Cp3.

And we're here now :smh:

I can never get the Paul George/Gordon Hayward comparison out of my head now, especially since Hayward has had better games than George this season :lol: :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif
midas whale offer then a bag of skittles
There's isn't really a straight up package better than that.

The knicks At this point will be lucky to get one, let alone two first rounders in return for Melo, as well as Austin.

Last edited:
Wavy you're my dude but you're wilding thinking CP3 is better than Westbrook or Harden.

Unadulterated wilding.

He is. Still is.

Y'all look at what dude was doing before the injury? :lol:

Let's not forget the game he went head to head with Russ....he had that **** boy so frazzled....Russ had to flop to injure Cp3.

And we're here now :smh:

But CP3 isn't the scorer or playmaker that either of the others are. I'm not going to base it off of a head to head matchup.

Cause if that's the case, harden >>> lebby

He is. Still is.

Y'all look at what dude was doing before the injury?
laugh.gif

And we're here now
mean.gif
roll.gif

The irony of Russ flopping to injure CP3.

You must have forgot their first match up of the season when CP3 got lit up. Or how CP3 doesn't even really guard russ anymore

But CP3 isn't the scorer or playmaker that either of the others are. I'm not going to base it off of a head to head matchup.

Cause if that's the case, harden >>> lebby

That's just a damn lie.

And Bron is a better playmaker than both harden and Russ for the record.

The amount of Contenders Melo can go to is limited to begin with.

Out of those "Contenders," the Clippers are the only team where Melo would 1) Fill a "need," and 2) The Knicks could get some sort of value in return.

It isn't how good this deal is, it's more so about what other packages could other teams put together.

I hope nobody trades for Melo and lets him rot in NY. I lost all respect for him personally when he started all that I'm from NY BS. He's as much a New Yorker as Tupac was. How you go from Bmores finest to I'm from NY? BAN.

Russ did the league a service, don't need that little punk punching nuts or doing his other little dirty tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom