Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felder hasn't played more than 22minutes all year, and that was when Love/Lebron/Kyrie were DNP

Cleveland runs 9players a night even when they are up 20. 

Blame to them.

Last edited:
AD is starting and his team has 18 wins and Sixers 16

Ya can forget about that team wins bs

And yes I know AD is better

At the end of day all the ASG is a game for the fans. It don't mean nothing unless you on that D Rose contract thing

Last edited:
If Embiid makes it cool, if not it's not some travesty. Millsap/Dwert/PG13 are just as deserving and have played a lot more.

It would be so entertaining to see Melo out there with Cavs. Exsp when Lebron starts yelling and crying at team.

But I agree Love>Melo at this point. Exsp in Clev.

Idk where you're getting this from, but it's way, way off.

http://www.basketball-reference.com...p=gt&c1val=750&c6mult=1.0&order_by=pts_per_mp

28 points per 36 minutes is really good, but not even close to the highest since Wilt.
Idk what "defensive efficiency rating" is or where that's coming from either, but please don't tell me you think he's as good on defense right now as Draymond/Gobert.

Joel and Nerlens are 1 and 2 in defensive efficiency rating while Gobert is #3. The Sixers defense is #1 in the league over the past month while playing TJ McConnell, Stauskas, Dario and Ilyasova as their main role players.

And I meant that Embiid averages the most points per minute as a rookie since Wilt.

At the end of day all the ASG is a game for the fans. It don't mean nothing unless you on that D Rose contract thing

And that's all that's needs to be said.

Anthony Davis is averaging 29 points and 12 rebounds.

Joel Embiid is not.

Warriors don't need him.

Cavs don't need him.

Those are the only two contenders. Everyone else fighting for 3rd place.

Last edited:
Seriously speaking... What exactly gives anyone confidence that SA can beat GS in a 7 game series with there roster constructed as is? They have two AVERAGE defenders at best PG's, Big men who aren't good at defending the pick & Roll or Rim, & several of their key players are even older. I don't see them getting past 5 against GS, it's a HORRID matchup for them.

Seriously speaking... What exactly gives anyone confidence that SA can beat GS in a 7 game series with there roster constructed as is? They have two AVERAGE defenders at best PG's, Big men who aren't good at defending the pick & Roll or Rim, & several of their key players are even older. I don't see them getting past 5 against GS, it's a HORRID matchup for them.

Might be true.

BUT. What if Warriors get knocked out by Clips in the 2nd round? I give Clips about 30% chance.

Spurs are better than Clips IMO so Spurs will go to finals.

Just saying....

Kawhi being the most dominant force that mankind has ever seen, or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom