Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I love Embiid, but the minutes thing is a valid reason if we're going by merit instead of entertainment like he said he's doing. There are 18 guys in the league who've played literally twice as many minutes.

Who the **** cares? Embiid is putting up the most points per minute since Wilt Chamberlain on top of having the highest defensive efficiency rating in the league and having a team that was possibly the worst of all time last year be able to compete with any team in the league and possibly give them a legitimate shot at even making the playoffs this year.

We're talking about Paul ******* Millsap making it over him when he averages 2 less points and the same number of rebounds in 10 more minutes per game than Joel plays. What kind of dumb *** take is that?

Last edited:
LMAO 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dude straight pulled out the Mokenstef!

90's R&B was amazing. 

I want to drop about 15 songs but....I'm going to restrain....hell nah, I have to get in at least 1.

Who the **** cares? Embiid is putting up the most points per minute since Wilt Chamberlain on top of having the highest defensive efficiency rating in the league and having a team that was possibly the worst of all time last year be able to compete with any team in the league and possibly give them a legitimate shot at even making the playoffs this year.

Bro his team has 15 wins & he's playing an extremely limited role. I know ya'll been in the Caves for years and any sparkle of hope is good, but calm the hell down Embiid isn't an All Star caliber player yet. why does nobody ever want to let players build into what they're gonna be.

Dudes are demanding he be an AS because of hypothetical numbers and him "improving" his team to a pace that would still have them top of the lottery bound. slow down

Buddy....Embiid is one of the best players in the entire league RIGHT NOW. He deserves to be in the ASG. This isn't just some Linsanity year that some random player is giving our team hope. He is historically good...right now at this very second.

I just want to see Embiid hit up Riri. That will make him the social media GOAT.

Buddy....Embiid is one of the best players in the entire league RIGHT NOW. He deserves to be in the ASG. This isn't just some Linsanity year that some random player is giving our team hope. He is historically good...right now at this very second.

There's nothing extraordinary about 20/8.

You gonna talk about what he does on a per minute basis & completely ignore why his mins are limited in the first place :lol:

Embiid is putting up the most points per minute since Wilt Chamberlain

Idk where you're getting this from, but it's way, way off.

http://www.basketball-reference.com...p=gt&c1val=750&c6mult=1.0&order_by=pts_per_mp

28 points per 36 minutes is really good, but not even close to the highest since Wilt.

on top of having the highest defensive efficiency rating in the league

Idk what "defensive efficiency rating" is or where that's coming from either, but please don't tell me you think he's as good on defense right now as Draymond/Gobert.

Last edited:
Would have no issue with embiid being an all star

His skill certainly proves it and doing what he does in more limited minutes only makes it more impressive

Embid is not an all star that is all. He has played the best 30 games in the history of the NBA though, free Joel :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom