Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever happened to Dante Exum? Didn't pan out as expected?
he's still around. he's also still 21 and basically in his 2nd season. not sure we can decide whether someone panned out or not with only 115 games to evaluate. 

that jodeci album was a ******* classic

Last edited:

he's still around. he's also still 21 and basically in his 2nd season. not sure we can decide whether someone panned out or not with only 115 games to evaluate. 
You're right. This is his first year back from his achilles injury. Idk why I thought that was two years ago.

This dude is already on a squad that is head & shoulders above everyone else in his conference, they've literally gotten every player they could get their hands on to fit his game & he's STILL *****ing about not having enough help.
At this point Lue just has to implement a hard min restriction & live with the Ls.

Limit Bron to 35 or whatever & live with the results. Nobody in the east is a threat with or without HCA & you're probably gonna have to win twice at Oracle anyway.

no reason for bron to be playing all these minutes
i would not be surprised if he is stat padding and wants to put up numbers out of reach

kd finna get that 1st ring of the warriors 3peat. the bay gonna be litty. he's gona cry. then get a mac dre tat

Zach Lowe sounds like a ******* idiot trying to make his case for why Embiid shouldn't make the ASG.

Not really. I love Embiid, but the minutes thing is a valid reason if we're going by merit instead of entertainment like he said he's doing. There are 18 guys in the league who've played literally twice as many minutes.

Embiid is fun, he can ball, but he hasnt done **** that should promote him to the ASG over other guys. It's not his fault with the restriction, but it is what it is. Maybe next yr.

lets be real. we all want to see embiid in there for entertainment purposes. if we're being logical, we all understand that there may be more deserving options.

lebron and melo set the nba world on fire in their first years and they weren't all stars. im not about to cry if embiid don't make it. 

Not really. I love Embiid, but the minutes thing is a valid reason if we're going by merit instead of entertainment like he said he's doing. There are 18 guys in the league who've played literally twice as many minutes.

And games.

We're caught up a bit too much with embiids personality. I know the the east. But let's take a step back here.

Embiid has played 70% of games on a 15 win team.

Joel benefits from the Sixers being so horrible....and the East being bad....that the perception of him as an All Star seems valid. When it's a bit premature.

Guys like Dwight, Misap, Paul George might be a bit more deserving at this point right now.

I mean if Embiid is an All Star.....then Jokic over Gasol and some other players in the west.

I want to be bout it to then

got damn man where did this type of r&b go 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom