Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
#RaiseTheCat is great i just found out about it yesterday lol Simmons started the wave now hes in on the action 

great sixers fan i am 
roll.gif

i hate cats tho "Shrugs"

Oubre going to be a player mane......

Brooks really doing a good job developing him. If the offensive aspect of his game ever catches up to where he is defensively...whoa boy. Dude works ridiculously hard and is such a good teammate.

That clip clearly shows Beal doesn't get along lol.

:wow: that's a telling clip right there.

Beal on some "dude, you seriously trynna dap me? You know I don't bang witchu like that"

Yall reaching... :lol: Wall/Beal CONSTANTLY dapping each other up and getting hype. **** couldn't be further from the truth.

*edit*

Deandre Jordan gotta switch it up, bruh...does he have too much pride to try underhand free throws?

Last edited:
- I don't ever recall Michael Jordan during his final seasons with with Bulls complaining about too much minutes

- the highest paid player in the NBA (LeBron James) is complaining about his minutes

- does LBJ realize that his stats will decrease if/when his minutes goes down? LeBron is well known to frequently check the stat sheets.
LeBron James has played more basketball than anyone who has come into the league around when he did. Hes got a ton of milage and at this stage should not be playing 40 MPG.

He's also gonna pass Jordan in minutes this year and in his life time probably has played way more if we're going to included FIBA.

- I don't ever recall Michael Jordan during his final seasons with with Bulls complaining about too much minutes

- the highest paid player in the NBA (LeBron James) is complaining about his minutes

- does LBJ realize that his stats will decrease if/when his minutes goes down? LeBron is well known to frequently check the stat sheets.

Nobody gives a **** about MJ.

Scott Brooks is doing a good job with the Wizards.....

:pimp:

Wizards lucked out. We all know he was hired to lure KD to DC. Things weren't looking good after that push failed. THere were questions about why things soured in OKC and we all focused on Brooks' shortcomings. What was lost in all of that was how good he is at developing young talent. If we still had Wittman, Beal would be taking long 2s, Wall would be scoing 25ppg out of necessity, Porter would be yo-yo'd, Oubre would be the 10th man on the bench, and guys like McClellan would never get any playing time. Safe to say, they'd probably have less wins than the 76ers at this point.

Brooks' year away from basketball did him wonders. He's made lemonade out of lemons with the bench and the rest of the team has REALLY responded well to him. I was proven wrong about him and I couldn't be happier. Dude is an amazing coach.

Oubre going to be a player mane......
Brooks really doing a good job developing him. If the offensive aspect of his game ever catches up to where he is defensively...whoa boy. Dude works ridiculously hard and is such a good teammate.

That clip clearly shows Beal doesn't get along lol.

eek.gif
that's a telling clip right there.

Beal on some "dude, you seriously trynna dap me? You know I don't bang witchu like that"
Yall reaching...
laugh.gif
Wall/Beal CONSTANTLY dapping each other up and getting hype. **** couldn't be further from the truth.

*edit*

Deandre Jordan gotta switch it up, bruh...does he have too much pride to try underhand free throws?
dudes want these guys...or players in general to be at odds with each other. people love drama.

Wizards lucked out. We all know he was hired to lure KD to DC. Things weren't looking good after that push failed. THere were questions about why things soured in OKC and we all focused on Brooks' shortcomings. What was lost in all of that was how good he is at developing young talent. If we still had Wittman, Beal would be taking long 2s, Wall would be scoing 25ppg out of necessity, Porter would be yo-yo'd, Oubre would be the 10th man on the bench, and guys like McClellan would never get any playing time. Safe to say, they'd probably have less wins than the 76ers at this point.

Brooks' year away from basketball did him wonders. He's made lemonade out of lemons with the bench and the rest of the team has REALLY responded well to him. I was proven wrong about him and I couldn't be happier. Dude is an amazing coach.

Good coach. Idk about "amazing though" :lol:.

But I been calling Scotty underrated forever.

He's not some offensive dynamo like Popovich or something....but he's great at developing talent, and having his players play hard for him. Also a good defensive coach.

People focused on Scott Brooks shortcomings WAAAAY too much to just chill out and realize what he actually is.

Scott Brooks is the type of coach teams like the Wizards, Bucks, Nuggets need.

But everybody thinks if you're not Pop or Kerr as a coach....you're usesless :lol:

Last edited:

Well it isn't the best thing in the world when a 33 yr old coming off 6 straight finals appearances leads the league in minutes per game but yea he shouldn't say that to the media

People are so easy to point out flaws in a coach but they're the ones with the team in all the games and practices they know these players strengths and flaws more than the arm chair analyst. So I'd trust that they know what they're doing with their rotations.

if bron isn't on mj's level why are y'all always comparing him to mj :lol:

Or maybe just maybe Brooks wasn't a bad coach. Lol one year off made him a good coach. Ya'll really believe this. [emoji]128552[/emoji]

Jordan was probably well rested after quitting on his team and leaving them for a year and a half when he was 30 years old.

Last edited:

Good coach. Idk about "amazing though" :lol:.

But I been calling Scotty underrated forever.

He's not some offensive dynamo like Popovich or something....but he's great at developing talent, and having his players play hard for him. Also a good defensive coach.

People focused on Scott Brooks shortcomings WAAAAY too much to just chill out and realize what he actually is.

Scott Brooks is the type of coach teams like the Wizards, Bucks, Nuggets need.

But everybody thinks if you're not Pop or Kerr as a coach....you're usesless :lol:

I should have clarified...amazing for this Wizards team :lol:

Also, peep this:

So is Wall. Wall is by far the best passer among this crew, and inflicts the most damage on defense when he dials in.

He hasn't committed on that end the same way he did two seasons ago, when he was a speeding apparition popping up all over the floor, but he's big and fast enough to make plays when it matters. He has conjured a bunch of clutch deflections and steals.

Boston backers base much of their case for Thomas on his crunch-time brilliance, but Wall has matched the little guy shot for shot; Wall is 16-of-29 from the floor in the last three minutes of games when the score is within three points, a hair better percentage-wise than Thomas's sterling 18-of-35 mark. Irving's silky pull-up is a more reliable last-minute weapon than anything in Wall's arsenal, but Wall has been among the league's best clutch players in the period under consideration here.

Wall is shooting a career-best 50 percent on 2-point shots, and has matched Irving in points per game. He's been better than Irving at basically everything else.

Wall has trimmed some weight, and looks to have rediscovered peak dynamism after two knee surgeries. There are five-minute stretches in which Wall, blazing from end-to-end, can create two-dozen potential points -- with rampaging drives to the rim, corner 3s for teammates, steal-and-dunk sequences. Wall in transition invokes the same fear factor as prime Jason Kidd.

Best. PG. In. The. East.

giphy.gif

Zach Lowe's 2017 NBA All-Star starters and reserves

Those ads on jerseys are so weak. I will never buy a jersey with that on it. I'm glad consumer jerseys won't have the ads.

Jordan was probably well rested after quitting on his team and leaving them for a year and a half when he was 30 years old.

True :lol:

Still, MJ did average 38.8 MPG his final year with the Bulls, good lord :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom