Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okafor is trash. We've lost every game hes played in during this hot streak. We just beat the Clips who have a good front court with our 3rd & 4th string bigmen. If Oak played tonight, i truly believe we lose. Dude is a lazy *** ball stopper

Okafor is trash. We've lost every game hes played in during this hot streak. We just beat the Clips who have a good front court with our 3rd & 4th string bigmen. If Oak played tonight, i truly believe we lose. Dude is a lazy *** ball stopper

We'll take him off your hands in exchange for a signed Kobe jersey.

Last edited:
But you don't even really want to play well. Aren't you guys still tanking?

Don't you have to finish bad again to get another top pick.
Either way, there is nothing smart about being willing to give Okafor away, no matter how you type it up.

We're not far outta the 8th spot. I think theyre really going for it since its so close. If they beat the Bucks then they can be a game closer. We can just swap picks with the Kings if they end up higher & then theres the Lakers pick if we keep it

Yea so what. 

He's worth more than a 2025 2nd round pick, the end.
 We're not far outta the 8th spot. I think theyre really going for it since its so close. If they beat the Bucks then they can be a game closer. We can just swap picks with the Kings if they end up higher & then theres the Lakers pick if we keep it
They should go for it. 

I think they could for sure for sure get the 8spot this year. 

Last edited:

Yea so what. 

They should go for it. 
I think they could for sure for sure get the 8spot this year. 

Won't Lebby's son be entering the draft around then :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: #TrustTheProcess

Yea so what. 

Not if he aint in the league no more by then & that player drafted ends up being better lol

At this point i would take some teams under utilized SG or SF & 2nd rounder for him

Or even some teams big contract (as long as it expires within 2 yrs)

Okafor will be in the League in 2025
laugh.gif

I'm just going to let this one go, this is nonsense. 

I will say tho.

I hated Hinkie throughout the whole Process thus far..

But I'm glad I stuck through it, and I'm glad he did it. Sixers are literally a couple pieces away from being a threat again.

Last edited:
Jazz win tonight they'd take the 4th spot. My surprise team of the year and they're playing my other surprise team of the year Denver.

Either way, there is nothing smart about being willing to give Okafor away, no matter how you type it up.

Exactly, best case scenario is if the kings trade cuz and the sixers make the playoffs.

Also, the Lakers need to win enough to get the 4th pick.

That was a clean shot by Wiggins. Didn't know he shoot with such confidence these days.

Exactly, best case scenario is if the kings trade cuz and the sixers make the playoffs.

Also, the Lakers need to win enough to get the 4th pick.
Then why don't the Kings take Okafor, Noel a future 1st rounder and then keep this pick that they have to give to Phila, and Give Phila Boogie
nerd.gif
 Or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom