Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glorious
pimp.gif

This team is so damn fun to watch. Dario, Holmes and Noel all played awesome.

I would trade Okafor for a 2025 2nd round pick right now
You guys are what Minnesota was supposed to be.

Wanting Oak gone for nothing in return is madness though bruh.

Last edited:
Glorious :pimp:

That's what I don't get about "fans" that want him gone for nothing. It makes you look silly. He's on year 2 of his rookie salary. You basically own him for 2 more years. Let him rot on the bench but there's no reason to trade him for nothing

Hinkie for executive of the year.

I legitimately think he should win this. It was in that article someone posted the other day. Is he eligible?

What is a realistic return for Oak?

Hinkie for executive of the year.

I legitimately think he should win this. It was in that article someone posted the other day. Is he eligible?

What is a realistic return for Oak?
late 1st, Early 2nd round pick. So basically nothing. His worth comes in when you package other stuff together with him

Last edited:
That's what I don't get about "fans" that want him gone for nothing. It makes you look silly. He's on year 2 of his rookie salary. You basically own him for 2 more years. Let him rot on the bench but there's no reason to trade him for nothing

Our team is worse when he's on the court and Holmes is going to be even cheaper and is a much better fit for what we need. There is no reason for him to be on our team just to rot the bench. We could probably still get something semi-decent for him. It really doesn't matter whether or not we get much of anything for him though cause we need to keep him off the court if we want to keep playing well.

The Sixers aren't worse when he's on the floor. He's one of the few people on our team that can make his own shot. Your attributing the Sixers overall suckage when Embiid isn't playing to Okafor for some reason. Everybody takes a nose dive without Embiid. The point is he can give you 15 and 5-6 boards in 20 minutes of play off the bench. That's better than Holmes and Noel and he's cheap.

There's nothing out there to get for him. Teams aren't stupid. They know the dozers want to move him so it won't be a fair deal in anyway. Like congrats, you trade okafor for a bum like Jeramy Grant. Was it worth it?

Last edited:
The Sixers aren't worse when he's on the floor. He's one of the few people on our team that can make his own shot. Your attributing the Sixers overall suckage when Embiid isn't playing to Okafor for some reason. Everybody takes a nose dive without Embiid. The point is he can give you 15 and 5-6 boards in 20 minutes of play off the bench. That's better than Holmes and Noel and he's cheap.

There's nothing out there to get for him. Teams aren't stupid. They know the dozers want to move him so it won't be a fair deal in anyway. Like congrats, you trade okafor for a bum like Jeramy Grant. Was it worth it?

Bro first of all, we aren't going to trade him to get Jerami Grant back :lol:

Even when Embiid plays, when we take him out and put in Okafor the team struggles, especially on defense. If we're going to try to keep Noel then him and Holmes are MORE than enough for what we need behind Embiid at center. If we trade Okafor for any type of decent wing player that can shoot the ball then the trade is worth it.

Bro first of all, we aren't going to trade him to get Jerami Grant back :lol:

Even when Embiid plays, when we take him out and put in Okafor the team struggles, especially on defense. If we're going to try to keep Noel then him and Holmes are MORE than enough for what we need behind Embiid at center. If we trade Okafor for any type of decent wing player that can shoot the ball then the trade is worth it.
I was using grant as the type of talent your gonna get back for okafor.

And of course productivity would decrease with the second unit on the floor. Don't get me wrong I'm also getting rid of Noel because I think a team is going to overpay for him I'm just not ready to let okafor go for nothing. He's insurance imo. I don't trust embiids health 100% yet

Our team is worse when he's on the court and Holmes is going to be even cheaper and is a much better fit for what we need. There is no reason for him to be on our team just to rot the bench. We could probably still get something semi-decent for him. It really doesn't matter whether or not we get much of anything for him though cause we need to keep him off the court if we want to keep playing well.
But you don't even really want to play well. Aren't you guys still tanking?

Don't you have to finish bad again to get another top pick.

Either way, there is nothing smart about being willing to give Okafor away, no matter how you type it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom